• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis "The Menace" Shroeder

I think we bring Teague back still. You gonna give this Dennis kid the keys already? Or are we REALLY banking on Chris Paul and Dwight coming here. Good pick though I think he's gonna be good eventually.

Edited by IllestPamfilis
  • Like 1

Schröder may be a draft-and-stash prospect, so I don't think this draft pick will impact the Hawks' decision on Teague too much.

Disagree. I think this very much tells what we plan on doing with Teague.

Disagree. I think this very much tells what we plan on doing with Teague.

I agree, Teague has probably played his last game in Atlanta. Schröder will be playing for the Hawks next year. He may or may not be starting but he'll be a Hawk next year.

• Moderators

ummmm...

Stats and Info, but not Math? Posted Image

~lw3

• Like 2

I agree, Teague has probably played his last game in Atlanta. Schröder will be playing for the Hawks next year. He may or may not be starting but he'll be a Hawk next year.
Dennis the Menace is going to ball out next year if given the chance. ROY possibilities.
  • Like 1

If Teague gets a ridiculous offer sheet, Ferry may decide it's too rich. Gotta have a backup plan.

Why not let the kid run the show from jump - best way to learn. With player development high on Ferry's list - why not?

He will definitely be a menace on defense.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Dennis the Menace is going to ball out next year if given the chance. ROY possibilities.

We love picking cartoons. We've got Bebe and Dennis the Menace.

If Teague gets a ridiculous offer sheet, Ferry may decide it's too rich. Gotta have a backup plan.

Why not let the kid run the show from jump - best way to learn. With player development high on Ferry's list - why not?

He will definitely be a menace on defense.

We probably won't even extend the qualifying offer to Teague unless we think we can get something for him in a trade.

• Like 2

We love picking cartoons. We've got Bebe and Dennis the Menace.

We probably won't even extend the qualifying offer to Teague unless we think we can get something for him in a trade.

I think we extend the offer just to get something in return even a future pick.

I think we extend the offer just to get something in return even a future pick.

It depends on what we plan on doing in free agency. If we are going big for Dwight and CP3 then we will renounce Teague.

I still think we keep Teague. Dennis will be a good backup. I doubt we start a 19 year old this early.

We aren't going to re-sign Teague to a multi-year deal after taking Schröder in the 1st round. We may get a stop gap vet but it won't be Teague.

The announcers think he is a steal...

I don't think he will be ready right away so I still think JT is back next year and could be traded in a couple years when Dennis is ready to take over

He's been playing against grown men in Germany since he was 18 and he was an All-Star there so I think he's ready to play next year. Teague won't be coming back and I think at worst we pick up a vet to start for next year.

Ferry and Bud can go the TP route with him and just start him from the jump. No better way to learn than on the job.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Admin

He's been playing against grown men in Germany since he was 18 and he was an All-Star there so I think he's ready to play next year. Teague won't be coming back and I think at worst we pick up a vet to start for next year.

JT is a good player so I hope we can make a SnT with him because it would be nice to get some value in return for him instead of losing him for nothing

JT is a good player so I hope we can make a SnT with him because it would be nice to get some value in return for him instead of losing him for nothing

I think it's all going to depend on what we're doing in free agency. If we need max room then I think we'll just renounce Teague. I would definitely prefer to get something out of him though.

• Admin

I think it's all going to depend on what we're doing in free agency. If we need max room then I think we'll just renounce Teague. I would definitely prefer to get something out of him though.

I hope we find out early if Howard is coming here (we all know he isn't)