• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis "The Menace" Shroeder

I hate this pick but I was also one of the ones that last year was saying "Who the hell is John Jenkins?"... Oh well, IFWT Smells like a draft and stash though.

Schröder is already a better player than Jenkins and he's got scary potential. Imagine Rondo with a great attitude, work ethic and a shot.

that Dwight is not coming here!

I'm sending Brotha2ThaNite over to your house to speak with you!

• Like 3

Does this mean the end of Teague? Sign-n-trade once FAcy starts?

I think Teague comes back. We were at our best playing Harris and Teague together last year.You can't depend on Schröder to be your starting PG in year 1It does open up a trade chip down the road depending on how Schröder and Teague develop.Our best shot at a star may be a trade like the Celtics did for Allen and KG 5 years ago. Edited by coachx

I love the optimism, but we need to have Teague back. He's only 24 and had his best year last season. Schröder is 19. I know it's a business, and we can't break the bank for Blink, but we need him if we're going to compete at all...

• Like 3

• Admin

I hate this pick but I was also one of the ones that last year was saying "Who the hell is John Jenkins?"... Oh well, IFWT Smells like a draft and stash though.

announcers kept saying it was a steal and that they loved the pick

• Like 1

Writing is on the wall with Dwight for the most part. Dallas and Houston put in the ground work long ago and we treated his good guy like the rest of our unrestricteds.

I think we could go full blown tank and if Horford isn't down and wants to get his Aldridge on it's 2004 all over again. Don't think that will happen, but I believe they are going to play super hard ball with Jeff and Schröder is the insurance plan.

Edited by Kimsey

He is the starter if we want to go for a top pick and the backup if we want to make the playoffs.

In what year, his rookie year? Or is that your feeling for the high point of his career? If that's the case then I strongly disagree with you. He's a near clone of Rondo and he's been more than good enough as a starter.

This is great!! He was one of the players I was hoping would be a surprise pick for the hawks!!! great!!! All along he's been saying that he was going to play this year in the league. He was reported as having a first round guarantee back during the combine so I think there is a strong chance that he will be in a hawks uniform next year. The only reason he wasn't at the draft tonight was because his parents didn't get their visa in time.

Nogueira will probably be the stash player

http://www.sportando.net/eng/europe/spain/57899/asefa-estudiantes-extends-lucas-nogueira-till-2015.html

Asefa Estudiantes extended the contract of Lucas Nogueira till June 2015.The player will be also in the 2013 NBA Draft where he could be picked in the first round.

This is great!! He was one of the players I was hoping would be a surprise pick for the hawks!!! great!!! All along he's been saying that he was going to play this year in the league. He was reported as having a first round guarantee back during the combine so I think there is a strong chance that he will be in a hawks uniform next year. The only reason he wasn't at the draft tonight was because his parents didn't get their visa in time.

Nogueira will probably be the stash player

http://www.sportando.net/eng/europe/spain/57899/asefa-estudiantes-extends-lucas-nogueira-till-2015.html

Asefa Estudiantes extended the contract of Lucas Nogueira till June 2015.The player will be also in the 2013 NBA Draft where he could be picked in the first round.

Ferry said the plan right now is to bring them all over, but it's too early to draw a line in the sand either way right now.