• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis "The Menace" Shroeder

Sometimes I wonder if you're just posting to try and start something. Now our rookie PG that you've never seen play in the NBA looks like a prima donna who will pout. I don't even know what to really say about that.

Dennis Schröder has all the "hints" of a player who will pout when he gets punked in the NBA by stronger players. We used to call these guys "prima donnas". Teague had a bit of that in him - but he seems to be working it out.

Anybody who thinks this kid is our PG next year is absolutely nuts.

JMHO.

The only for this topic i had, is that he got pouted in the BBL and get a better and better basketball player asking for more responsibility and organised the play that way that the extra strength of the opponent isn't much of a problem.

He also isn't afraid of etablishing contact with center etc., who are bigger and stronger then at the college even when he isn't really good at finishing this way.

For his example his teammate:

http://www.braunschweiger-zeitung.de/sport/phantoms/die-center-entscheiden-die-spiele-nicht-id792513.html&docid=9i8gK7veJNBIC

looks stronger then at college where we counted as very athletic

Who playing the Olympics 2012 for England and former Duke and ASU Player(final year 28minutes, 8,8Pts, 7 Rebs)

Or Nick Schneiders his backups who measures 7"3

NCAA1 final season 2.7 blocks 9.5 points, 6.1 rebounds

And Braunschweig was one of the weaker teams

Edited by CrazyEye
  • Like 1

http://www.newyorkerphantoms.de/presse/news/einzelner-beitrag/article/weg-fuer-dennis-Schröder-in-die-nba-geebnet.html

(in german you can use google translate, or trust me)

this news from his old team means that the hawks used the NBA buyout in Schröder contracts. In other sources it is rumored that the buyout was 550.000$ and Schröder particpated at the buyout in asking for 100.000$ less in his contract.

There were some concern about the form of the contract, the NBA couldn't sign a contract to this point, while the Phantoms insisted on a contract prior the approval. Since they feared a serious injury during the summerleague, which leads to the hawks forfeiting there will to buy him out and let the phantoms pay a injured player one year. But they finally agreed to a verbal agreement.(i believe also a reduction of the buyout was part of the negotiations)

One source about the reduced salary and negoitations. From the biggest newspaper in germany, who often released news from questionable sources so they often find or released scandals first but also writes bullshit from time to time(the problems with the non-verbal contract was also part of other newspaper reports).

http://www.bild.de/sport/mehr-sport/dennis-Schröder/sein-nba-wechsel-stand-kurz-vorm-scheitern-31205894.bild.html