• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rumormill - Bynum for 3-36, player optin on the 3rd year

DJlaysitup

What does DJ have in store for him on squawk. Lol. He got me mad revved up this morning. Off topic:I just played ball for 2 hours...our team stayed on for 8 games. I went 13-15 from 3 point range...14-18 overall. My top 10 performance of all time I'd say ...Then I come home to see Bynum signed with cavs...smh

What does DJ have in store for him on squawk. Lol. He got me mad revved up this morning.Off topic:I just played ball for 2 hours...our team stayed on for 8 games. I went 13-15 from 3 point range...14-18 overall. My top 10 performance of all time I'd say ...Then I come home to see Bynum signed with cavs...smh

Come on Spudz let's let DJCelticsFan be the one to tell fabrications in this thread. No need for bragging about your 2K13 accomplishments lol

Lol I swear I felt like Korver in 2k13...I kinda wanna retire now. I know if I step on the court again it won't be like that...those r the times I wish somebody had a video camera...lol

I said it before and I'll say it again. I don't like tanking. Only time I wanted to tank was in 03 for lebron and 04 for Dwight. But if we want to get better and ferry wants to build it his way, we have to tank this year. 2014 is one of the best draft classes, specially at the top, since 96,98,03

• 3 months later...

Well since someone bumped the thread. I guess this is the perfect time to inform that bynum has practiced in full 5 on 5 drills and is extremely close to returning and when I mean close I mean he could be ready for the season opener close.

It would be terrible for us if he actually stays semi healthy. That would guarantee the cavs a playoff spot.

• Like 1