• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs. Spurs

pusha_c

That was not a personal attack...I just wanted to see his level of education ....he is the person referring to people as "ghetto trash" by the way they speak. So if you are from the ghetto you are trash.... is that it? Or if you speak a certain way that makes you less of a person....but I guess that didn't bother you, dickaufan, as much as me asking about his education did.

He said JT spoke like ghetto trash... he didn't call him ghetto trash. You don't have to be one to do the other. Had he called him ghetto trash, that would have bothered me. He didn't say it made JT less of a person, either... just that it was something he shouldn't do. JT was getting torched pretty badly, and talking trash would look pretty stupid if you were getting throttled. Actually check out what he wrote.

Jt talks about what nees to be done....blah blah blah

He talks about what he can do in 70 games games

but continues to talk and play like a street baller.

JT is probably a good person to know, but he's not that

good of a player when you look deep into things. He might

get his sometimes, but he hurts the team overall on offense

and his d is really bad.

I didn't say he called JT Ghetto Trash....my concern is with the term ghetto trash....so people who grew up in a ghetto are trash. Do all of these people speak the same way. Or is Hot an idiot who uses stereotypes for groups of people who live in a certain area or talks a certain way?

That's why I wanted to know his level of education.

Anyway this doesn't concern the Hawks so sorry I brought it up.

Congratulations to all of you who are going for your GED.

I think it is a wonderful opportunity for you to further

your education. You are to be commended for doing

this and you SHOULD be proud of it.

• Like 2

• 15 years later...
On 11/21/2003 at 4:11 PM, TheDude said:

i heard it won't be on any channel. it was slated i beleieve for upn but they dropped it for the vibe awards. so noone will get to see stephen jackson's return.

I used to hate this about the Hawks back in the days. Tape delays, games not in the area, seeing more Hornets games on TV than the Hawks because our owners didn't care. Things have changed for the best. 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
53 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I used to hate this about the Hawks back in the days. Tape delays, games not in the area, seeing more Hornets games on TV than the Hawks because our owners didn't care. Things have changed for the best. 

Holy cow what a necro post. Nice to see @Gray Mule dropping wisdom 16 years ago though 😃

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
49 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

Holy cow what a necro post. Nice to see @Gray Mule dropping wisdom 16 years ago though 😃

Well, he was in his thirties at the time of this thread's inception. A young, inspiring whippersnapper who believed his beloved Hawks would go on title run within 20 years and end the city's championship agony. So full of hopes and dreams back then... if only.