• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs. Spurs

pusha_c

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I take this as a resounding 'yes' to my question.

Do your neighbors know, back then, your weekly activities would've made Tony Montana blush?

Mods??  My character is under attack.  I'm an upstanding, clean living citizen and always  have been.  Despite the hell that the Lon Kruger years put me through I continued to enjoy my apple juice and corndogs and left the hard stuff to the guys at the end of the dead end street. 

• Haha 4

I was only a 67 year old kid when this post was made.  Time flies, doesn't it!  And our two first round picks this summer were big boys, old enough to be in school, pre K !!

GO ATL HAWKS !!

:smug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Mods??  My character is under attack.  I'm an upstanding, clean living citizen and always  have been.  Despite the hell that the Lon Kruger years put me through I continued to enjoy my apple juice and corndogs and left the hard stuff to the guys at the end of the dead end street. 

Hey, I take it all back.  Especially since I'm not sure the statute of limitations has expired on all the stuff you did back then.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Lon Kruger

Isiah Rider

Billy Knight

the ASG

You've been on some very hard stuff over the years.  It's time to come clean to your friends and family.  We believe in you.  You are important to your Squawk family.  Just know it is ok to get help and you can get better.

(I would now use the :hug; emoji except it looks like we are making out.  :hug:  But we still support you, mac.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, AHF said:

Lon Kruger

Isiah Rider

Billy Knight

the ASG

You've been on some very hard stuff over the years.  It's time to come clean to your friends and family.  We believe in you.  You are important to your Squawk family.  Just know it is ok to get help and you can get better.

(I would now use the :hug; emoji except it looks like we are making out.  :hug:  But we still support you, mac.)

source.gif

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Just know it is ok to get help and you can get better.

Like they did with me! Sent me away for a while and now look 👀 at me! 

I’m a well rounded individual who is still a proud member of the group.

Thanks Squawk! 

*this was one case study. Please be advised that others subjecting themselves to this adjustment may not have a 🌹y ending.

• Haha 2