• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SNL Weekend Update - Snow in Atlanta

Admin

We got a foot plus yesterday here in PA. Suck it, South!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pennsylvania-turnpike-turned-parking-lot-100-car-pileup-article-1.1614363

Totally didn't end in pandemonium for the North.

Posted Image

Leave it to the professionals up North who know how to drive in this stuff:

Posted Image

Us Southerners should just try not to be so stupid about driving in snow. Leave it to the Northern states who have the infrastructure in place to handle all of this snow and don't skip a beat. Silly us! I hope we don't get made fun of too much by the media this time around for our poor planning!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it was so funny when NY was getting slammed hard with snow and their local reporter on CNN said something like "we are tough northerners...we see this all the time".

Then (because they made the same mistake we did)...a Lady came on and said "WTF are these ignorant politicians doing...my kid is stuck at school and the roads are impassible".

Touche' NY.

• Moderators

The constant pissing match those N'anglanders have with the South... It really is no wonder why ESPN and other major sports networks love to piss all over Atlanta sports and the South in general. It must kill them that the SEC dominates College football. Really, all New England has to be proud of sports-wise is Tom Brady and Derek Jeter. New York sports has sucked for years. Philly is a joke. DC is laughable. Boston has the Sox, but not much else... Really you so-called tough N'andlanders, what makes you so much better? lmaoSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk