• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game of Thrones: The Purple Wedding

Admin

Wow did anyone see that coming? I know some of you read the books and probably knew that it was but that was a major shock to me.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm gonna miss that little bastard as he just grew on me. Looking forward to seeing Natalie Dormer running things now as Queen! And how about Reek, is he really this submissive little B or is he just waiting his turn?

@Dolfan23 I have the book set (gift from hubby) but I have not read them. I've decided I won't so I'll be surprised every week.

I figured he was in for some pain this season but definitely not that and definitely not in episode 2.

I actually watched that part twice, the 2nd time with a stupid grin on my face.

Well deserved.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

@Dolfan23 I have the book set (gift from hubby) but I have not read them. I've decided I won't so I'll be surprised every week.

I figured he was in for some pain this season but definitely not that and definitely not in episode 2.

I actually watched that part twice, the 2nd time with a stupid grin on my face.

Well deserved.

So you didn't like him @JayBirdHawk? I think it's cool that you aren't ruining the surprise, which I know has got to be difficult with the books sitting right there.

So you didn't like him @JayBirdHawk? I think it's cool that you aren't ruining the surprise, which I know has got to be difficult with the books sitting right there.

Lol - no! @Dolfan23 The perfect villain he was though. I felt for Tyrrion last night. Such humiliation in such a public forum. He got exactly what he deserved. Took that stupid smirk right if his snot nose face.

It's hard not picking up the books and trying to peak though!

Edited by JayBirdHawk

It's difficult to read and try to stay on the same page w/ the show and not be surprised. We're currently seeing things on the show from books 3, 4, AND 5 - it's pretty crazy to keep up with. good luck trying to keep them seperated!

• Like 1

It's difficult to read and try to stay on the same page w/ the show and not be surprised. We're currently seeing things on the show from books 3, 4, AND 5 - it's pretty crazy to keep up with. good luck trying to keep them seperated!

Eh you're not gonna catch me trying to read the books. I may go back and read them once the TV show is done but I don't want anything on the show to be spoiled.

Lol - no! @Dolfan23 The perfect villain he was though. I felt for Tyrrion last night. Such humiliation in such a public forum. He got exactly what he deserved. Took that stupid smirk right if his snot nose face.

It's hard not picking up the books and trying to peak though!

Yeah I felt bad for the little guy too but man he really put up with it. Surely he wasn't the one who poisoned the wine, right?

Eh you're not gonna catch me trying to read the books. I may go back and read them once the TV show is done but I don't want anything on the show to be spoiled.

Yeah I felt bad for the little guy too but man he really put up with it. Surely he wasn't the one who poisoned the wine, right?

@Dolfan23 my hubby swears there's a clue as to who did - so I have to go back and look a 2nd time.

He said he knew over a year ago what was coming but he didn't tell me - what a good hubby!!!

Edited by JayBirdHawk

@Dolfan23 my hubby swears there's a clue as to who did - so I have to go back and look a 2nd time.

He said he knew over a year ago what was coming but he didn't tell me - what a good hubby!!!

Yeah @JayBirdHawk I think I know who he's talking about, the guy who was saying to Sanza 'come with me if you want to live we have to leave'. He looked like he did something shady.

Deep down I want it to be Natalie Dormer though as she was delightfully evil in The Tudors and I think she'd be a terrific evil Queen here.

Yeah @JayBirdHawk I think I know who he's talking about, the guy who was saying to Sanza 'come with me if you want to live we have to leave'. He looked like he did something shady.

Deep down I want it to be Natalie Dormer though as she was delightfully evil in The Tudors and I think she'd be a terrific evil Queen here.

I think the Bride and/or her mother are the culprits. I have two theories:

1. I'm thinking Brienne slipped her something when they shook hands and she slipped it in the pie she fed to Joffrey

2. It's the mother in law just cause she's the mother in law - she might be concerned of Joff's meanest. the goblet ended up close to her on the table.

The guy who talked to Sanza made it seem like she might have done it but that's a little to obvious, no?

Edited by JayBirdHawk

I think the Bride and/or her mother are the culprits. I have two theories:

1. I'm thinking Brienne slipped her something when they shook hands and she slipped it in the pie she fed to Joffrey

2. It's the mother in law just cause she's the mother in law - she might be concerned of Joff's meanest. the goblet ended up close to her on the table.

The guy who talked to Sanza made it seem like she might have done it but that's a little to obvious, no?

I don't think it was Sanza I think it was the guy who was talking to her but maybe it was too obvious. Could have easily been anyone at the table really. You are making a safe bet assuming it was a female who was the evil one here though :)

I don't think it was Sanza I think it was the guy who was talking to her but maybe it was too obvious. Could have easily been anyone at the table really. You are making a safe bet assuming it was a female who was the evil one here though :)

Hahaha - poison is a woman's choice if weapon!

I agree w/ JBH - I believe it was the mother in law. She's fiery enough to take care of business like that. Plus she's old - probably figures if she's caught then so what. Either way, the prick deserved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone in GoT should say so what to being caught. Just ask Reek, some pretty bad stuff can happen when you're caught!

I don't think anyone in GoT should say so what to being caught. Just ask Reek, some pretty bad stuff can happen when you're caught!

Oh man - poor Reek!

He lost his balls literally and figuratively!!

• 9 months later...