• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

World Cup

NJHAWK

I care. But not about the US team....

DEUTSCHLAND VOR!!

Beside that I want all other favorits to loose and so I'm cheering for the underdogs. At the moment I'm happy about Croatia's lead against the top favorit!

Yes Id love to see Brazil get upset at home on opening day. There will be riots. Nothing against Brazil but upsets are always cool. Croatia have some world classs players though so it wouldnt be total shock.

Edited by NJHAWK

So the ref took care and won the game for brazil... But there will be some surprizes.

Yes, yesterday's game was pathetic. Both the penalty and the 3rd goal shouldn't have counted.

Anyway I still think that Brazil is the best team, physically they are very superior comparing to the other talented teams... and in a World Cup where most of matches will be played at midday, that's important. They should make a few changes in the lineup to be better too...

I would like to know how Filipe Luis felt in his home after Marcelo's own goal.

Alves in defense still being pathetic in Brazil too. I want him out of Bacelona as soon as possible omg.

But, yes, I see this World CUp really open. I think that Spain will choke if they continue playing with the same players (J.Martinez and Koke should clearly play instead of Xavi and Xabi). I hope I'm wrong but I do not expect a lot this year. Last year we lost 3-0 against Brazil and showed a lot of our problems... and aren't solved.

I think I'll support Belgium too. I really like them.

I always like african national teams too. I hope at least one of them can pass the first round.

Edited by Ebert

Wow this looks bad for fifa. Mexico already has had one clear goal taken away ( the 2nd one ) and the first goal was prolly legit as well or at the very least surely a tic tac offside call.

• Like 1

5-1... well, you can't say I didn't tell you...

Pathetic... sarcastic_blum.gif

Im thrilled at what the Dutch did today. I hope they win it all. Spains only goal was a B.S. penalty given. Having a healthy Van Persie this time around made a huge difference. Spain had a great run, basically 6 to 8 years of dominating Europe. Dynastys end. Spain still have a chance but it looks like they will have to play Brazil in the 1st knockout game and they may have the next 3 games without Costa. Im a huge LFC fan and I hold no resentment towards Torres for leaving since we hosed Chelsea getting 50 mil pounds for him but if hes all spain have at striker they are doomed.

Edited by NJHAWK

Im thrilled at what the Dutch did today. I hope they win it all. Spains only goal was a B.S. penalty given. Having a healthy Van Persie this time around made a huge difference. Spain had a great run, basically 6 to 8 years of dominating Europe. Dynastys end. Spain still have a chance but it looks like they will have to play Brazil in the 1st knockout game and they may have the next 3 games without Costa. Im a huge LFC fan and I hold no resentment towards Torres for leaving since we hosed Chelsea getting 50 mil pounds for him but if hes all spain have at striker they are doomed.

I'm not impressed by Netherlands. I think they played a good game, but especially was an horrible game by Spain.

I think that Holland defense is really mediocre, and without a solid defense you don't win a World Cup.

Spain could still be a very good team (not the TOP team that it was in 2010 and 2008 specially) if they do a few changes. Martines and Koke in the lineup and we would upgrade a lot, believe me.

Spain has never been a very good team in offense since 2008. Specially was based in

Casillas

Ramos-Puyol(later there were changes when he got older)-Pique-Capdevila(or Alba in the last Eurocup)

Xabi-Busquets (Senna in 2008)

Xavi and Iniesta

And from all those players, Ramos and Pique are in a very bad moment, and Xavi and Xabi aren't the same they once were. In offense we have always had problems (we won almost every game in 2010 1-0). I think that with Diego Costa in good form we would have the best striker since Villa in 2010, but it seems that isn't 100%

I like Torres and I think that he hasn't been that bad this year, just he isn't the type of striker who scores in every game, is very different, but he efforts a lot.

We need changes or we will be out soon...

The Dutch D is a concern when healthy. So now that they arent its even a bigger worry. England has talent and speed but they were just outsmarted by Italy. France looked good after the ref ruined the game. As for Spain Im sure the manger was thinking stay with the guys who got you there. Now after a game like that he may feel changes are needed and the people will back his choice.

Edited by NJHAWK

Today Germany will show up the first time...

Hope that we kick Ronaldo's ass. I really really don't like that guy. When I think how he celebrated his meaningless penalty goal in the champions league final...

I also want to see how Klinsi (Klinsmann's German nickname) and the US team will play

Yes Ronaldo is a first class kkunt. Never ever could stand him, so arrogant. If they didnt get fergie time added on in the final they wouldnt have sent it to extra time. I cant remember seeing 5 min added on in champions league, your lucky if you get 2 there. I have nothing against Portugal but would love to see him go down in flames again. He acts like he is the whole country when he plays for them. Usa have to win today and Id give them a good punchers chance at getting something from the Portugal game.

Beat Ronaldo silly. Usa if they can beat Ghana they can play for the draw vs Portugal and they could be threw to knockout rounds. Mueller keeps up his world cup pace. Pepe is a clown and let his country down. Seems like Bayern payback for last month.

Great win for the USA. Didnt play theyre best game but fought threw and got the 3 points. I think they can play better vs Portugal and only need a draw and that should take them to the knockout rounds nobody gave them a chance to get to.

Big win for USA...Ghana actually outplayed us some but...we defended and scored when we had to. 3 points!!

Portugal game is key now (Sunday, I think). We need at least a draw.

Outside chance at a draw against Germany too if they beat Ghana and are just resting. Scheduling of matches is in our favor since we got the Ghana win.