• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

World Cup

NJHAWK

2-0 for Chile... I told you, I told you!!

Six incredible years where I think I have seen some players that may be the best players that I will ever watch in Spain in my life.

We have to renovate as soon as possible.

I like the future generation with Koke, Deolofeu, Javi Martinez, Thiago... but it will take us a few years (if ever) until we reach the level we had.

Germany is the 1 seed with a draw. U.S. are the 2 seed with the draw. Wonder if there will be a wink wink between the teams. Heartbreaking for U.S. but I would have been happy with a draw if you asked me ahead of the game. Even if the U SA lose by 1 vs Germany they should be ok. Ghana I think are slightly better than Portugal but I dont see them beating them by 2 or more goals. Thats going to be a close game and may end in a draw.

Suarez Suarez Suarez, Im glad you knocked Italy out but did you have to go and bite somebody again.  Hope he only gets suspended for Uraguay and not Liverpool.

nope. suspension for nine mandatory international matches plus complete suspension for four month.

The most pathetic suspension ever.

They want Brazil in the final...

I don't think so. In such a case there has to be a suspension. And even if he'd been suspended for only two games he would have missed the possible quarter final vs brazil.

He must be quite stupid to do that three times and I think he deserves a huge suspension.

What a suspension would a NBA player get after biting an opponent the third time?

I don't think so. In such a case there has to be a suspension. And even if he'd been suspended for only two games he would have missed the possible quarter final vs brazil.

He must be quite stupid to do that three times and I think he deserves a huge suspension.

What a suspension would a NBA player get after biting an opponent the third time?

2002, that cost Turkey the semifinal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiW0IPrv1Ro

The suspension for Rivaldo? 8000 euros

Zidane in 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_KKTLXgTIc

The suspension for Zidane? 3 matches (Even if he was retiring, but, if he recieved Suarez's suspension, he couldn't have been able to coach young guys as I think he did after the WC)

De Jong in 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwqLn0F8jXk

The suspension? No suspension

Suarez was suspended for 9 GAMES and 4 MONTHS where he can't even be in a stadium... He has also to pay 80,000 EUROS ...laughable

By the way. DEUTSCHLAND! DEUTSCHLAND!

Man it's CLEAR that the refs were paid off yesterday. Not saying the US soccer team is all that good but they were getting tripped left and right and no calls. Same thing happened to a German player and you better believe they were calling it. Then that phantom call late in the match on the sideline when we were breaking away for a chance to tie and the German player fell going for the ball and they called us for a penalty. I thought the US coach was gonna lose his mind.

Now I don't follow soccer as it's just not that exciting to watch for me but even I could see it was not being officiated evenly.

Repeat Offender that's why.

Let's suppose that Horford plays in the next basketball World Cup in September, and he has a fight (not a very big one) with a turkish player.

Should he be able to play with the Hawks? Suarez won't be able to play with Livpool in 4 months...

They want Brazil in the final...

Man it's CLEAR that the refs were paid off yesterday.

Some conspiracy theories here...

Refs are humans and humans tend to make mistakes.

If a professional soccer playser can shoot the ball over the goal while standing two meters in front if it, why shouldn't a ref get somthing wrong sometimes. It's annoying, but normal and part of soccer since there is no video review during the game.

Edited by rd79

Let's suppose that Horford plays in the next basketball World Cup in September, and he has a fight (not a very big one) with a turkish player.

Should he be able to play with the Hawks? Suarez won't be able to play with Livpool in 4 months...

If Al has a history before and got into something sim in World cup I would take no issue with the NBA/Hawks suspending him for some Hawks games.