• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Anything Can Happen Day (aka the official 'Homecourt' draft topic)

sturt

Ok I ended up getting Panda Express and weinerschnizal...chow mein, beef n broccoli, orange chicken, chicken egg roll, 3 potstickers and at der weiner I got a chili cheese dog, a corn dog and large fries...

GO BIG OR GO HOME....:-/

I hate espn...here we go fellas and ladies...

Lets do this!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!

Wish we were all together having a potluck :-D

Well you should have headed to @MaceCase's house y'all could have put on your aprons and had a great time cooking while the men watched the draft and drank beer :saythat:

I think it's going to be a boring night overall. Hawks take some no impact player at 15. I am automatically fans of whatever teams draft AP and Harris. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 picks in and I am right on the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah there are plenty of minutes for him.  If anything this is bad for Mike Scott this year.  Possibly replacing Sap next year but he'll be coming off the bench this year and play big minutes. 

what's his defense like? And what if a team offers Scott more  than DF is willing to pay?

Edited by JayBirdHawk

what's his defense like? And what if a team offers Scott more  than DF is willing to pay?

I would guess if Scott gets much of an offer he's gone.  Antić is definitely gone now.  He's the Spartans all time leading shot blocker so he can block some shots.