• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks 1st team to contact Kent Bazemore

gurpilo

Strong possibility we sign him!

• Premium Member

I like it. Got the chance to watch him play with the Lakers a few times while working on the West Coast and the kid shows a lot of promise.

The hawks were the first team to call him according to Alex Kennedy. What do you think hawksquawkers?

What I think is that I clearly don't pay as much attention to the NBA anymore.  I've never even heard of Kent Bazemore.  I had to google him to make sure this thread wasn't some kind of pop culture reference that I was missing.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Shot mechanics?... hehe... you mean like shooting the ball from behind your head?

I pretty much abandoned trying to diagnose how anyone ought to shoot early in my life, after watching what this guy did.

I just see a little Russ West in him, but maybe that's just because he seems so athletic. He averaged

P- 13.1

A- 3.1

R - 3.3

during his Lakers stint this season. I wouldn't mind him being either a 6man or starting shooting guard on a small waged contract.

Shot mechanics?... hehe... you mean like shooting the ball from behind your head?

I pretty much abandoned trying to diagnose how anyone ought to shoot early in my life, after watching what this guy did.

When I see guys catapult their shots, I cringe. Hey if they go in, that's great, but I don't have to enjoy looking at it.