• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Squawk This Way! It's fantasy football time!

Eddielives

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So who took Andrew Luck?

Heard he's retiring??????

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So who took Andrew Luck?

Heard he's retiring??????

That was shocking. I mean the guy has gotten beat up his entire career and has been battling injury but he’s a guy who was supposed to be breaking some QB individual records down the line.

Im a Lions fan and I always would have traded Stafford for Andrew Luck, well I guess up until yesterday when he announced his retirement and showed his heart. Stafford actually might have more heart. I doubt it though.

Good luck Luck!

@Eddielives @JayBirdHawk 

Just wanted to let you both know that @Buzzard has been itching to get this thing going. He’s trying to stop 🛑 me from going back 2 back 🏆 in Squawk football 🏈 

ps Is Matt Ryan still the Falcons QB? 😂 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

That was shocking. I mean the guy has gotten beat up his entire career and has been battling injury but he’s a guy who was supposed to be breaking some QB individual records down the line.

Im a Lions fan and I always would have traded Stafford for Andrew Luck, well I guess up until yesterday when he announced his retirement and showed his heart. Stafford actually might have more heart. I doubt it though.

Good luck Luck!

@Eddielives @JayBirdHawk 

Just wanted to let you both know that @Buzzard has been itching to get this thing going. He’s trying to stop 🛑 me from going back 2 back 🏆 in Squawk football 🏈 

ps Is Matt Ryan still the Falcons QB? 😂 

He pulled a Barry Sanders!

Guess injuries caught up.with him.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He pulled a Barry Sanders!

😡 WHAT DID I DO TO U!!!

Absolutely no! Barry is a 🐐 Luck is a quitter! Ok maybe he’s not but that’s like saying Dominique is in the same boat as Carmelo 🤮 

I kinda pissed myself off there with that last one! Ugh 😑 

Bird got me twisted.. 😞 

On 9/1/2019 at 7:17 PM, Sothron said:

The draft is less than hour but no draft room link is up yet. Can't wait to draft new guys that get hurt and miss the season.

I took Gurley off your hands so at least you don't have to worry about him getting injured this year. The Rams only kept three running backs on their roster after final cuts which is a little surprising, I am thinking Gurley will get around 20-25 touches a game until/if he gets hurt again.

If he can stay healthy and get 20 combined touches a game, he is still a beast. But that is a big if.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

I took Gurley off your hands so at least you don't have to worry about him getting injured this year. The Rams only kept three running backs on their roster after final cuts which is a little surprising, I am thinking Gurley will get around 20-25 touches a game until/if he gets hurt again.

If he can stay healthy and get 20 combined touches a game, he is still a beast. But that is a big if.

I got Goff in case Gurley is a decoy for Woods and Cooks n company. 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1