• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Heartbreaking loss

NJHAWK

And the Atlanta Dream = OKC Thunder.

Angel is Durant !!!     Im hopeing they can be more like the Mavs. Having all these chances and losing until one day when not much is expected from them they win it all. Hope 2015 will be the year. They are very entertaining to watch and I love our rookie pg.

• Moderators

Angel is Durant !!! Im hopeing they can be more like the Mavs. Having all these chances and losing until one day when not much is expected from them they win it all. Hope 2015 will be the year. They are very entertaining to watch and I love our rookie pg.

Exactly! Angel is Durant, Schimmel is Westbrook, and de Souza is Ibaka. Also, they are a team with high expectations that seem to falter when playoffs come around. They've gotten close, but no cigar. Another great regular season team. Oh well, at least we have two superstars in Atlanta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dream have two mottos.  One is "Run with the Dream!"  The other is "No lead is safe."  But to be honest this was preferable to the thrashing they would have gotten had they made it to the Finals. 

Edited by Randy