Jody23

Just WOW! (Levenson will sell Hawks)

You know how bad Seattle wants a team. I wouldn't be surprised if the went to Seattle.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Anybody think we can get 1 billion for this team?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Not really. Atlanta is a big market but no one comes to the games.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

He's just selling his portion IIUC, so we won't be seeing some billion dollar transaction, right?

What a cursed franchise we are. At least the Clippers can say they have a contending team amidst their nonsense.

He's just selling his portion IIUC, so we won't be seeing some billion dollar transaction, right?

What a cursed franchise we are. At least the Clippers can say they have a contending team amidst their nonsense.

Idk, but something tells me there is more to this story. And it should be troubling that he felt comfortable to send this to Ferry and two other owners who did or said nothing. I hope the NBA cleans the whole house.
  • Like 2

Idk, but something tells me there is more to this story. And it should be troubling that he felt comfortable to send this to Ferry and two other owners who did or said nothing. I hope the NBA cleans the whole house.

Certainly weird, but not sure if I'm rooting for a house cleaning. We're already behind the eightball reputation wise.

As an aside, the notion that it would be a good thing for the franchise to leave Atlanta is asinine.

Not directed at you J23.

Does anyone think Donald Sterling had anything to do with Levenson coming forth and "spilling the beans".  Sterling told everyone he was going to hire a private firm to investigate all the other NBA owners if they voted against him to sell the team. 

• Like 2