• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just WOW! (Levenson will sell Hawks)

Jody23

P.S.S. (continuing my thoughts on us getting Dolfan into the Ownership Group)

At the monthly Ownership Board meeting:

Dolfan:  "For Gosh sakes!...can we stay On Topic !!"

other owner:  "I thought I was on topic,  weren't we discussing how many white gals we have on the cheer squad?"

Dolfan:  "NO...were were discussing how to get a quality big man in here so we can move AL to PF full time and win more games...keep up!"

other owner:  "oh...well what did we decide about the cheerleaders?"

Dolfan:  (thinking)  I need a vacation."

• Like 2

Well only one person responded to me and I thank you for that.

My take is it's in NO way a justified reason to force yourself out as an owner especially considering he outed himself.

If Levenson is looking for a way out why choose this one? My attention turns to the other 3 who received this email at this point. I'm just wondering if there is more to this story.

Seems like a really silly reason to force one's self out of ownership to me.

• Like 1

As a black person, I'm pissed off that he boiled things down to race in the most ham-fisted and lazy way. Atlanta has the most affluent black community in the nation with LOADS of disposable income. They've done nothing as an organization to ingrain themselves in the communities of the city. No one has a reason to care. It's been 10 years of ownership and they are just now putting a team worth watching on the field.

I just left a packed Georgia Dome filled with all kinds of people. They played all kinds of music and everyone spent money. But the base product, the team, is worth watching.

Well let's hope one of those local black people with a ton of money will buy Bruce's part of ownership and that person will have ideas on how to engage the local community.

I don't give a damn what color, gender, religion or whatever our fan base are, as long as they support the players / coaches fully.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Pretty much done with this ownership group pointing fingers at everyone but themselves. They are the definition of incompetence when it comes to running a successful franchise and they seem to not understand that people don't come BECAUSE of the mediocre product on the floor.

Edited by Jody23