• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official hold Gearon to the fire thread

Final_quest

Who really thinks Gearon cares about the remarks that either Ferry or Levenson said?  He is the cause of all of this.  We should not let him get away with his actions by focusing on the content of either Levenson's email or Ferry's comments.  

If Gearon was supportive of Ferry and Levenson, do you think he would have "investigated" them like this.  It's ridiculous.  There is something fishy going on and it's got nothing to do with him wanting to keep things PC around the office.  

As this unfolds further we will have a better idea of his motives.  

Mr Gearon, we know you were behind this and no one likes you being switchy and snitchy.  You are ruining the franchise.  How dumb do you think we are?
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Belkin was willing to watch the team burn as long as he ended up as the owner.  Now we have another owner who is ready to burn the team as long as he gets more control.  Levenson and Ferry screwed up and gave him gas and matches.  

• Premium Member

At this point, I just want change.  Sweeping, dramatic, from the ground up change...

I'm really just dumbfounded at how much damage this ownership has done to our franchise and I am in complete awe of their incompetence.

• Like 3

Viper said:  "They should all go"

+++++

It kind of struck me driving home from work and listening to some discussion on sports radio.

Here we have an ownership group that seems to be primarily concerned with interior power struggles, suing each other, and general professional mayhem.  They hire a G-M who at a minimum has problems with judgment (and possibly worse), and he hires a new coach who's first act upon getting into town is getting a driving while intoxicated ticket.

Now these are the guys who - when it comes to hiring basketball players - seem to be primarily concerned with the personal character of the players....  Hmmm.

I can just hear them in a board meeting, all agreeing that the players will be "representing the city of Atlanta".

Well guess what Execs?  Owners and Management represent the city of Atlanta too.  yes.gif

...and none of you are doing too good right now.

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 2

Viper said:  "They should all go"

+++++

It kind of struck me driving home from work and listening to some discussion on sports radio.

Here we have an ownership group that seems to be primarily concerned with interior power struggles, suing each other, and general professional mayhem.  They hire a G-M who at a minimum has problems with judgment (and possibly worse), and he hires a new coach who's first act upon getting into town is getting a driving while intoxicated ticket.

Now these are the guys who - when it comes to hiring basketball players - seem to be primarily concerned with the personal character of the players....  Hmmm.

I can just hear them in a board meeting, all agreeing that the players will be "representing the city of Atlanta".

Well guess what Execs?  Owners and Management represent the city of Atlanta too.  yes.gif

...and none of you are doing too good right now.

It's the blind leading the blind and I hope the NBA realizes how much our house needs cleaning.

BTW - if I have this right Gearon is in Spain to see the FIBA games and Silver is in Spain to see the FIBA games.  So maybe Silver at least uses this opportunity to take Mr. Gearon to the woodshed or have a good old fashioned come to Jesus meeting with him.

Edited by Randy
  • Like 2

• Premium Member

I can't imagine that Silver is out looking for new ASG investors, nor can I imagine that many billionaires will be interested in buying less than 100% of the team--and none who would be willing to join an ownership group as dysfunctional as the-artists-formerly-known-as-ASG.