• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Carmelo with the cameo on Sons of Anarchy tonight

Admin

Yeah, I thought that was him with Marcus's chief of security.  You know the actor who plays Marcus is on another show right?  That's why he isn't in these episodes.   

Marcus? You mean August Marks. I know I've seen him in a few other shows and I really like him as an actor. He was in Lights Out, which only lasted a season. Then he had a guest role on SVU one episode.  He had a short run in Dexter and was a main guy on another single season wonder Hostages. 

I just looked it up and he's in How to get away with Murder, which I haven't watched yet, and in Legends as well, which I haven't watched yet either. 

Then I also see he had roles in 2009 Star Trek and 1997 Jurassic Park. 

Can he act?

He didn't really get to say much, basically walked in and handed them a piece of paper. I can't even remember if he did actually speak now that I think about it. 

Marcus? You mean August Marks. I know I've seen him in a few other shows and I really like him as an actor. He was in Lights Out, which only lasted a season. Then he had a guest role on SVU one episode.  He had a short run in Dexter and was a main guy on another single season wonder Hostages. 

I just looked it up and he's in How to get away with Murder, which I haven't watched yet, and in Legends as well, which I haven't watched yet either. 

Then I also see he had roles in 2009 Star Trek and 1997 Jurassic Park. 

He didn't really get to say much, basically walked in and handed them a piece of paper. I can't even remember if he did actually speak now that I think about it. 

Yeah Marks, Marcus Alvarez is who I mixed him up with.

• 2 weeks later...