• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SOA finale

capstone21

I enjoyed it. I didn't see it ending the way that it did with Jax dying like that. But he went out like his dad did and I thought it was really interesting that they brought in Vic as the driver. Watching that incredibly boring Anarchy Afterword it was interesting how they talked about if Vic (whatever his characters name was) hadn't stopped to talk to Gemma and help her out that he wouldn't have been at that spot at that time to hit Jax. And it's kinda f'd up that Jax made this guy kill him like that.

The homeless woman is very interesting. Not sure if everyone knows who she is but she's the woman who was killed by Jax's father when he was killed. She's been there throughout the series as sort of the Grim Reaper as anyone who sees her ends up dying.

I thought it was nice that Jax got his family out of there, Wendy ended up going from junky who Jax tried to kill to having a family and getting clean. Sad for Unser as he only tried to do right by everyone but how much longer did he likely have anyway. Glad that Gemma got offed. I still don't get the point of having Happy shot in the arm as I'm pretty sure they could have just had Jax punch him or something. I mean WTF if you're just gonna go die anyway why make that poor bastard have to endure being shot and go through all the rehab and everything?

Sooo glad I won't have to see Walton Goggins in drag anymore and kissing Tig... so gross.

All in all I thought it was a great series, one of my favorites ever. The ending to The Shield was better as Vic got the justice that he deserved, whereas Jax kind of gets away with all the evil shit he's done.