• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I was wrong.......

Vol4ever

• Premium Member

It's good to see the Hawks energizing the fan base. Even the casual fans are coming out to games now. But I still feel Ferry shouldn't be brought back. Winning ball games doesn't excuse his behavior. Ferry isn't a victim here.

• Like 1

It's good to see the Hawks energizing the fan base. Even the casual fans are coming out to games now. But I still feel Ferry shouldn't be brought back. Winning ball games doesn't excuse his behavior. Ferry isn't a victim here.

There is inexcusable behavior , and then there is being to easily butthurt and offended. I am sure you probably have said as bad or worse in conversation with friends? Do you feel you are a bigot/racist/sexist/anti Semite?

Get off your rightouse pedistool

• Like 3

It's good to see the Hawks energizing the fan base. Even the casual fans are coming out to games now. But I still feel Ferry shouldn't be brought back. Winning ball games doesn't excuse his behavior. Ferry isn't a victim here.

You should grow a pair.  

Please, sir, articulate clearly for us what was so wrong with Ferry's "behavior"?

Who is in a better place to judge Ferry's character....you or a swarm of folks around the league who've known him for YEARS?

Who are you to say what's in his heart?  Have you not ever made a verbal gaffe that you regretted?  Ferry's weren't even his own ideas.

KYS.  Never post again.  Or go away.

His Brother is better.

And younger! I do feel that the Grizzlies are such a similar team to the Hawks that I dont know if it would make sense for him to leave them for us as opposed to another franchise with glitz glam and a superstar already there. If he wants to play on a team that plays the right way and with heart and has a great young PG he might as well stay put

I don't see Marc leaving Memphis.

He is staying in Memphis.. He moved basically his whole family there so there is like zero chance he leaves

• Like 1

Sorry, but Ferry made a mistake.  People have done much worse in sports and somehow made it back quicker (Other than Roger Goddell this year...lol).  The word forgiveness should apply and I think he's paid the price for what he's done.  He's the architect and I don't think he's a victim per se, but he'd done the time. Welcome back Danny.

• Like 1

Danny Ferry is not racist, him saying "he has an African in him" doesn't mean he's already against African people.. That's also not enough proof that he's racist..

"he has an African in him" Danny Ferry might be complimenting Luol Deng that he has strong heart for African Culture. For example, saying "he has an Irish in him" that just means that person is proud being an Irish.

Luol Deng already forgived Danny Ferry for what he said. He also thinks that Danny Ferry is not racist. Tim Duncan said Danny Ferry is not racist. I still don't get why some people want to get rid of Danny?

Danny made this organization better, hiring the right players that can fit the system and hiring coach Bud. That's why Hawks are now ranked number 1 right now in Eastern Standings.

I want Danny Ferry back!!!! And he's not racist!!!!!!

• Like 1

Firing Danny right now might be the worst choice the franchise has ever made. That includes drafting Williams over Paul.

That's probably too extreme though. More credit probably goes to Bud.... Ferry didn't really get much done during free agency.

Although, I wonder how much Deng enjoys losing in Miami...

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Firing Danny right now might be the worst choice the franchise has ever made. That includes drafting Williams over Paul.

That's probably too extreme though. More credit probably goes to Bud.... Ferry didn't really get much done during free agency.

Although, I wonder how much Deng enjoys losing in Miami...

We dodged a bullet not getting Deng. Every time I look at a box score and see 4 points next to his name I do the cabbage patch knowing he's not here. I think he would have been better here, but at 10 million he would have been over paid.