• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Personal insults, attacking, calling people trolls etc will lead to automatic suspensions going forward

Admin

Old Hots.... Perhaps the most misunderstood poster on HS. I'm not saying he shoots rainbows out of his arse but he does have a rhyme and reason to how he thinks. You just don't always see it.

I haven't read the thread in question nor will I. I don't see it as a stretch that Hots said something that people took offense to. If you don't like it counter it is all I will say. He doesn't run and hide he will come back at you and if you are right about the Hawks and he's wrong it won't be hard to figure out.

But don't hide behind your "fandom" and take the easy way out by getting personal. It's a sign of weakness and shouldn't be tolerated.

• Premium Member

Sorry you can't put me on ignore! 

Not so. I've put many people on Ignore over the years well before the IT guys invented their more modern version, and even today, the old-fashioned method works just fine. So, yeah, you're still being read but by my own choice, my friend... hehe.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

This is a good thing. This is a 180 degree  place now from how it was back in the old days. And I am glad. If you can't argue a point but have to insult the poster then we don't need you. A time out might give some people perspective.

• Like 2

• Moderators

As I said in chat, only lazy posters use name calling and personal attacks when in a debate. Either put effort in debating why Poster X is wrong or DON'T SAY ANYTHING. And if you think a poster is just throwing out the lure to reel posters in, then simply don't respond! They win if you give in!

Also, if a poster were ever to go completely off the deep end with off-basis negativity, us mods would take care of that too.

• Like 3

He can't see that sh*t @Dolfan23!

Question: what if you learn a poster actually lives under a bridge. Are we allowed to call them a troll then?

Again no making fun of @kg01 or his sister! 

Not so. I've put many people on Ignore over the years well before the IT guys invented their more modern version, and even today, the old-fashioned method works just fine. So, yeah, you're still being read but by my own choice, my friend... hehe.

Don't make me have to refer to you as Fredo, @sturt

• Like 1

As I said in chat, only lazy posters use name calling and personal attacks when in a debate. Either put effort in debating why Poster X is wrong or DON'T SAY ANYTHING. And if you think a poster is just throwing out the lure to reel posters in, then simply don't respond! They win if you give in!

Also, if a poster were ever to go completely off the deep end with off-basis negativity, us mods would take care of that too.

That's another point to make. If you wanna be the biggest ass in the world you're free to do so via PM or even in the chat I truly don't care about either of those. But when there's going to be visitors looking at the forums, Google indexing it, etc and those posts being archived forever, I don't want people insulting each other in the public forums. 

Hey shitbird, did you just call me lazy?!? {/sarcasm}

That's another point to make. If you wanna be the biggest ass in the world you're free to do so via PM or even in the chat I truly don't care about either of those. But when there's going to be visitors looking at the forums, Google indexing it, etc and those posts being archived forever, I don't want people insulting each other in the public forums. 

Big sigh of relief there.  There's some nasty stuff going around 'bout you certain people in chat.  I don't know who the sources are but @JayBirdHawk is always laughing loudest. (tag, you're it)

Big sigh of relief there. There's some nasty stuff going around 'bout you certain people in chat. I don't know who the sources are but @JayBirdHawk is always laughing loudest. (tag, you're it)

Say what? @kg01 I follow your lead. The chat is a free for all.