• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Personal insults, attacking, calling people trolls etc will lead to automatic suspensions going forward

Admin

Can't hots just place the people that insult him on ignore? Problem solved!

This is ridiculous and it wouldn't stop his posts from showing up to others and he'd still be getting flamed. On top of that I'm not asking someone who's done nothing wrong to do something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

only if it is the sketch from In Living Colour. Best fake game show ever.

Lol that was pretty good...you mean Hollywood squares right? But the best fake game show ever imo has to be SNL jeopardy with Will Ferrell as Alex Trebek ..Sean Connery guy is classic lol

• Premium Member

Lol that was pretty good...you mean Hollywood squares right? But the best fake game show ever imo has to be SNL jeopardy with Will Ferrell as Alex Trebek ..Sean Connery guy is classic lol

Bro nothing tops this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23zWG6ODKm0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_r4NxU468E

heck just look up all the dirty dozens living color skits...all are gold, jerry, GOLD!

• 2 months later...

Just to give a quick comment to everyone... please try and extend the courtesy of treating each other like adults in the chat room like you do in the forums. We're not moderating trash talk or anything like that in the chat room and you're not going to get banned or suspended from Hawksquawk for anything you say in there but if you're flat out abusing someone verbally in there and making the experience for others unpleasant then you're probably going to get warned and subsequently kicked out of the chat room for 24 hours if you continue the behavior. The chat room is supposed to be about having fun, talking trash, and enjoying the games and if anyone is abusing that it can make everyone miserable and the game unpleasant. So please have respect for one another in there and leave whatever is said in the chat room, in the chat room, and don't carry it over onto the forums. 

Go Hawks!

• Like 2

What I miss in the chat is respecting our team. I really hate to read this disrespectful premature shit there. So I left the chat yesterday I doubt I will join it the next games again.

I totally understand that fans want to critisize player who have bad games or actions, but nobody deserves the shit some posters writing there.

Edited by rd79

What I miss in the chat is respecting our team. I really hate to read this disrespectful premature shit there. So I left the chat yesterday I doubt I will join it the next games again.

I totally understand that fans want to critisize player who have bad games or actions, but nobody deserves the shit some posters writing there.

Yeah it can be frustrating but you gotta realize some of us have been fans of a team who's never had real success in our entire lives and we're constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop. Now that we're struggling you're seeing the nervous / negative posters being a lot more negative. But don't let the actions of a few keep you from enjoying the team. I don't go in the chat as just like GSU said I can't really follow the game especially when streaming... but I do enjoy the trash talking between each other in there when it's friendly. Hope you don't decide to stay out of there permanently but nobody will fault a very positive poster like yourself staying out of the chat. 

i went in the chat room once.   i still can't talk about it.   

I bant @Dolfan23 from chat after what he did to you.

Seriously though, Dlof makes a good point.  Chat got a little steamy last night but, if we're being honest, it really is only like 2 or 3 dudes making it uncomfortable.  Surprisingly I'm not one of them.

Seriously though, Dlof makes a good point. Chat got a little steamy last night but, if we're being honest, it really is only like 2 or 3 dudes making it uncomfortable. Surprisingly I'm not one of them.

Nobody here are surprised that you're not one of the dudes!

bazinga-with-sheldon-tshirt-logo-hr.jpg

• Moderators

Seriously though, Dlof makes a good point.  Chat got a little steamy last night but, if we're being honest, it really is only like 2 or 3 dudes making it uncomfortable.  Surprisingly I'm not one of them.

Reminder to all in the Chatroom: IGNORE is your friend! "Two Clicks, That's It!"

~lw3

I've refrained from the chat for the last 3 games - the atmosphere was a little too foul for me. Win or lose I still want to enjoy the chat experience.

Last night was actually very refreshing in the chat, the usual suspects were either at the game (doubtful), taking a nap or I don't know, holding 'Ole Sweetness' to their head saying that this will finally be the day (also very doubtful).  Besides a couple *ahem* Poindexters having an Excel off, all of the the typical things that make the chat experience great were in full effect.  The good-natured ribbing, the classic faux overreactions to players being the GOAT or WOAT based on a singular action and the nerve biting sequences followed by mass hysteria.  I enjoyed that experience so much so that I need to understand where exactly this ignore feature is..... I've clicked person's names, searched through settings, emojis of fellatio and stats of Turnermx most likely cheating unabashedly but no ignore function like is claimed.     

• Like 1

I've refrained from the chat for the last 3 games - the atmosphere was a little too foul for me. Win or lose I still want to enjoy the chat experience.

Sounds like the place to be...lol