• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Personal insults, attacking, calling people trolls etc will lead to automatic suspensions going forward

Admin

• Premium Member

Soccer and American sports are vastly different. The passion Europeans have for their teams is not the same here.

You might support your team unconditionally, but is that what's best for your club? Your teams on the verge of relegation, but do you see it getting better anytime soon? If the President is walking all over the fans maybe the supporters should do something about it (lowered attendance).

The only thing that is on the same wave length in terms of die hard support over in America is college sports and hockey in comparison to international fandom of soccer.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I understand that troll is unacceptable. But can we also do something about people being complete idiots? I mean, if I just said hahahaha I hate millsap let's sign Lebron instead, is that acceptable?

Edited by Spud2Nique

Idiots will be idiots, but insulting them back is just stooping to their level. Either ignore them or kill them with well-formed arguments that their bird brains won't be able to comprehend. lol

True. Lol

• Premium Member

Awwwww... This is getting silly. 

MODS ARE RESORTING TO THUGGERY!

C'mon, mods, you can't ban me like that on July 1st... I'm Dwyane Wade! I do commercials!

Just because I called someone what he/she was acting like...

Well, I guess it was well deserved. Both things were, actually. laugh1.gif

Anyway, glad to be back! I'll be a good boy from now on... angel.gif

Edited by BrazilianHawk

• Moderators

That suspension was BS btw. I didnt even call the man a troll..

Awwwww... This is getting silly.

MODS ARE RESORTING TO THUGGERY!

C'mon, mods, you can't ban me like that on July 1st... I'm Dwyane Wade! I do commercials!

Just because I called someone what he/she was acting like...

Well, I guess it was well deserved. Both things were, actually. laugh1.gif

Anyway, glad to be back! I'll be a good boy from now on... angel.gif

Rules are rules. Use of the term "troll" is not allowed any shape, form, or fashion on the Squawk. Play by the rules or continue getting suspended. I know there are certain posters on here that make the savvier poster's blood boil, but they're allowed to voice their opinion, no matter how negative or idiotic it may sound. Dolf and mods are cracking down on troll and name calling and the rules are black and white. Break it and get suspended. And trust me, we've banned people for being overly pessimistic too. Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

Oh thank God you're back...I was running out of wise insults for him..lol

Blah, blah, blah ... you never had any wise insults.  Boom!