Better Call Saul

Admin

• Moderators

I can't to start watching this show.  I like marathoning shows, so I'll wait a few more weeks before I start this one.  I loved Breaking Bad, so it'll be nice see to this little prequel.  There are talks about bringing back BB.

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87
  • Like 1

I can't to start watching this show.  I like marathoning shows, so I'll wait a few more weeks before I start this one.  I loved Breaking Bad, so it'll be nice see to this little prequel.  There are talks about bringing back BB.

I hadn't heard that about BB but it would be awesome if they did. 

I didn't really like the first episode and found it kinda boring ... I just needed to wait until the second episode to bring me back.  The first half hour was like watching Breaking bad again ... I loved seeing those characters back too ... 

Yeah it started a little slow but they're just trying to develop his back story, which appears will happen throughout the story. I can't wait to see even more of the old characters. Mike is definitely my favorite though and I loved watching him put "Saul" in his place this week.

• Like 1

• Admin

Yeah it started a little slow but they're just trying to develop his back story, which appears will happen throughout the story. I can't wait to see even more of the old characters. Mike is definitely my favorite though and I loved watching him put "Saul" in his place this week.

You need the sticker

• Premium Member

What say you after seeing the 1st two episodes? I'm loving seeing these old BB characters in the show and I definitely think this could end up being good. 

Too slow.  I need more murder and such.

I love better call Saul. Just caught up and watched all 3 episodes. Mike is a pimp. Those 2 skateboard dummies reminded me of Napoleon Dyno wtf. I also craved Cinnabon and Dewars on the rocks...thanks Saul...ps no Detroit Lion fat jokes please @Dolfan23

You have good taste in shows Cap! 

Funny.  I watched season 1 of Banshee and it just lost me.  Couldn't suspend disbelief long enough to enjoy the violence, sex and such.

I love better call Saul. Just caught up and watched all 3 episodes. Mike is a pimp. Those 2 skateboard dummies reminded me of Napoleon Dyno wtf. I also craved Cinnabon and Dewars on the rocks...thanks Saul...ps no Detroit Lion fat jokes please @Dolfan23

Was also craving Cinnabon after that 1st ep.  Kinda cool seeing how 'Saul' became Saul.

do u watch Vikings?

Yep I do enjoy that show. It's not as good as some of these others but I watch it weekly when it's on vs binge watching at the end of the season.

Funny.  I watched season 1 of Banshee and it just lost me.  Couldn't suspend disbelief long enough to enjoy the violence, sex and such.

Was also craving Cinnabon after that 1st ep.  Kinda cool seeing how 'Saul' became Saul.

It doesn't surprise me that a liberal hippie like you was unable to get into Banshee.

It doesn't surprise me that a liberal hippie like you was unable to get into Banshee.

When did I become a liberal hippie? Banshee is just way too far - fetched. They should have set it in the 80's or something so I could buy the fact that he can pose as a sheriff from like 2 towns over and no one's the wiser.

When did I become a liberal hippie? Banshee is just way too far - fetched. They should have set it in the 80's or something so I could buy the fact that he can pose as a sheriff from like 2 towns over and no one's the wiser.

When? I have no idea but you seem well indoctrinated into the culture so I'd guess it's been a while.

Of course the show is unbelievable but it doesn't bother me at all and only adds to the enjoyment.  I love the fact that you have no idea who's going to die either as we've seen this season they're not afraid to kill important people. Plus I could watch a show about Lili Simmons reading the dictionary and I'd be good with it.

When? I have no idea but you seem well indoctrinated into the culture so I'd guess it's been a while.

Of course the show is unbelievable but it doesn't bother me at all and only adds to the enjoyment.  I love the fact that you have no idea who's going to die either as we've seen this season they're not afraid to kill important people. Plus I could watch a show about Lili Simmons reading the dictionary and I'd be good with it.

Maybe that's what it is. That chick strikes me as kinda youngish. I've been trending towards milfs lately.

Maybe that's what it is. That chick strikes me as kinda youngish. I've been trending towards milfs lately.

Yeah she's no milf but damn she's crazy sexy. She was one of the 2 sexy chicks from that abomination True Detective. 

BTW I got no problem with MILF types either! 

Yeah she's no milf but damn she's crazy sexy. She was one of the 2 sexy chicks from that abomination True Detective

BTW I got no problem with MILF types either! 

Two words.  Alexandria.  Daddario.  Yes, please.

Wait, "abomination"?  And you like Banshee.  WTF?

I feel like, by definition, a MILF is someone you have to like in some way. That, or she's not a MILF to you.

Well, technically, you don't have to like, like her.  You just have to like to do something to her.