• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Better Call Saul

Admin

At first I thought they were building up to some epic moment/situation, but I'm starting to think this is just what the show is.  A bunch of backstory.  Interesting but not overly entertaining.

I read rumors they're going to try to bring back Breaking Bad, btw.

I heard the same rumors but it's hard to believe it to be true. Then again the show was canceled well before it had run it's course of being loved by fans and it would generate a ton of interest, especially if it were to replace Saul! 

I was wondering where you were @Dolfan23 We missed ya here...r u an accountant or something? All my accountant friends disappear this time of year. Lol

Nah man just been swamped at work. When your company lays off 9,000 people in a month it doesn't take long for that to trickle down and make everyone have to work harder to get the same amount done as before. 

Nah man just been swamped at work. When your company lays off 9,000 people in a month it doesn't take long for that to trickle down and make everyone have to work harder to get the same amount done as before.

Handle it but we need you back for the playoff run... You have 3 weeks ;-)

Handle it but we need you back for the playoff run... You have 3 weeks ;-)

It is funny that the 2 times this year that I've refrained from watching the Hawks, either due to being superstitious or because of not having enough time that we've gone through 2 completely different stretches. Earlier this year we couldn't lose when I didn't watch and now I don't watch and we are losing left and right. Just proves I have no bearing over the teams success. But I'm definitely not gonna miss the playoffs regardless of what's going on.

It is funny that the 2 times this year that I've refrained from watching the Hawks, either due to being superstitious or because of not having enough time that we've gone through 2 completely different stretches. Earlier this year we couldn't lose when I didn't watch and now I don't watch and we are losing left and right. Just proves I have no bearing over the teams success. But I'm definitely not gonna miss the playoffs regardless of what's going on.

You are the lucky charm for the playoff run. We need all our vets for this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Just caught last week's episode last night. F you Chuck!!! How can you sellout your brother to that scumbag at HHM? He is a lawyer and a damn good one, who cares that he got his degree from an online Samoan unaccredited school, he still busted his a$$ for it.

In other news from the show, Mike is still a badass and a boss. :-)

• 2 years later...
  • Premium Member
Season finale tonight folks don't miss it!

Missed too many already man I gotta catch up. Might buy the season on amazon prime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3 hours ago, turnermx said:

Missed too many already man I gotta catch up. Might buy the season on amazon prime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think you can catch the missed episodes on demand. I think. Lol.

6 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I think you can catch the missed episodes on demand. I think. Lol.

Yeah.  Does AMC have an 'app'?  I'm gonna have to get the FX app so I can catch up on the Americans.

On 'Saul, man I'm rooting for Kim to not get caught up in Jimi's web of nonsense.  Kinda thinking what's-his-name's gonna buy the farm.  The drug dealer guy that's trying to save his father.  Why can't I think of his name?!  Anyway, you know who I mean.  I think he's gonna get got.

18 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah.  Does AMC have an 'app'?  I'm gonna have to get the FX app so I can catch up on the Americans.

On 'Saul, man I'm rooting for Kim to not get caught up in Jimi's web of nonsense.  Kinda thinking what's-his-name's gonna buy the farm.  The drug dealer guy that's trying to save his father.  Why can't I think of his name?!  Anyway, you know who I mean.  I think he's gonna get got.

Hector Salamanca? (Aka Omar in scarface)? Or Gus?

46 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Why you telling the story?  Spoiler alert?

51 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Why you telling the story?  Spoiler alert?

That's not the story.  That's my speculation.  #MeanGurlsAreBak