• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marvel's Daredevil on Netflix

Wurider05

Gotham is pretty good @AHF. Give it another chance. Daredevil is the best I've seen tho. Arrow is terrible, agents of shield wasn't that good, the flash is ok but daredevil is definitely the best

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was never into the Daredevil comics. The first movie was terrible. However, I really enjoyed the Netflix show is really good. Kingpin is a really well developed character and the acting and action are top notch. Makes Arrow or Shield look B-Movie by comparrison. Really looking forward to season 2 and the other "street level" shows coming like Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Very surprised how dark and violent the show was. Definitely different for Marvel. Highly recommended from me.

• Like 1

I would not put it at GoT levels yet though that is still my favorite show on television

I would not put it at GoT levels yet though that is still my favorite show on television

• Moderators

Gotham is pretty good @AHF. Give it another chance. Daredevil is the best I've seen tho. Arrow is terrible, agents of shield wasn't that good, the flash is ok but daredevil is definitely the best

Now that I finished the first season of Daredevil I am going back to the Walking Dead and catching up some there.  I've been way behind on that one for a while.  I just can't seem to binge watch it and I'll get distracted by something that I do binge watch.

Always loved Jada Pinkett. :-)

• 1 month later...

Finally got around to watching this and I'm glad you all recommended it! I binge watched it over 3 nights and wow it's waaaay better than the movie, the other dumb Marvel shows and that disappointing Gotham. Between this and OITNB Netflix is kicking some serious butt.

PS - Ray Donovan is also back and badder than ever!!