• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

15th pick

NBASupes

Ya but he's got some fire in his belly. Just don't let him go clubbing with Thabo and Pero :-(

Lol. Too soon, too soon.

If Mario were American we'd probably hate him. Shabazz Muhammad-esque?

Lol. Too soon, too soon.

If Mario were American we'd probably hate him. Shabazz Muhammad-esque?

Lol ya. Who do you think will be a better NBA player. Dario Saric or Mario?

Ya he's an iso type guy who is said to be a hot head but I still have him on my big board at #2.

He is the guy who plays with more heart in Barcelona, which right now has too many sacred cows... he should play much more minutes...

Mario has star potential. Saric is a different type of player. You can't compare them,

Not really trying to compare them. Just asking who will have the better NBA career.

Not really trying to compare them. Just asking who will have the better NBA career.

That's difficult to say. It will depend on which team Mario ends and if Dario Saric can define his NBA position. 

Since Kelly Oubre is projected to be a late lotto pick. How much would it take to trade up with the Jazz at #12? I think we can turn him into a great player.

#15 plus Mack for #12: Snyder knows Mack, they get a young vet in Mack who isn't spectacular but can be steady, pairs Mack back up with his college buddy....so much to like.

#15 plus Mack for #12: Snyder knows Mack, they get a young vet in Mack who isn't spectacular but can be steady, pairs Mack back up with his college buddy....so much to like.

Sounds great but I really wanna move into the top 7. Like badly...I think Bud could work magic with Stanley Johnson. But I'll stop talking about it because the chances of us actually trading up and landing him specifically is about 7.3% at best...:-(

It would take more than Mack. Our two 2nds, our pick and maybe a tad more.

Does it matter who they draft? The player won't ever get a chance to play and will be traded away for a draft pick we will never actually get.

Does it matter who they draft? The player won't ever get a chance to play and will be traded away for a draft pick we will never actually get.

Only sorry Michigan State players.

• Moderators

Your boy put up a negative WS, a sub 8 PER, and shot 41% from the field and 11% from 3pt range.  I am pretty sure that is why he didn't get more minutes in Atlanta and why they decided he wasn't going to cut it for them.  He'll have his chance next season with a talent deprived Minnesota team (at PF at least).

I doubt it, it's simply, if you aren't healthy enough to improve your stock, it's hard to justify coming out.

Agreed. That's kinda what I was getting at.