• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

15th pick

NBASupes

Also Sam Dekker played very well and if he improves his jump shot could be lottery. I'd prefer RJ but Decker is there and no Turner wouldn't be a bad selection.Right now my big board for the Hawks would be.

1.Turner

2.RJ

3.Dekker

Always possible Oubre slips then have to consider him.

I honestly like Kevon Looney over Turner. I think Looney could be one of the best SF's in the NBA in time. 

Did you see the wingspan of Kelly Oubre ...7'2.25 ... holy crap ... almost the same as WIlly Cauley-Stein ... that is crazy for a dude just under 6'7

Oubre has elite potential but he more raw than Ben McLemore just to give you an idea of how raw he is. With that said, he fits and he can develop a lot faster here than on a bad team. 

Edited by nbasupes40retired

I honestly like Kevon Looney over Turner. I think Looney could be one of the best SF's in the NBA in time. 

Oubre has elite potential but he more raw than Ben McLemore just to give you an idea of how raw he is. With that said, he fits and he can develop a lot faster here than on a bad team. 

I like Turner, but after thinking a lot I think he is not the best fit in our team. We need athletic bigs who can rund and be polyvalent in defense.

I love Kevon Looney, but... would he be better as a PF or as a SF? Anyway he is fast enough to play SF....

I like Turner, but after thinking a lot I think he is not the best fit in our team. We need athletic bigs who can rund and be polyvalent in defense.

I love Kevon Looney, but... would he be better as a PF or as a SF? Anyway he is fast enough to play SF....

Fast enough, yes, laterally quick enough... DMC wasn't laterally quick enough out of Mizzou. 

• Like 1

Devin Booker measureables locks him into the lotto. To me, R.J. Hunter like Elfrid Payton will be the star of the class. Booker and Hunter are moving up on my board. I just want to see what Dekker can do today.