• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBASupes40 Big Board for the Hawks

NBASupes

With high chances of DeMarre leaving due to market value, how about Rondae Hollis-Jefferson.

Has a reasonably high ceiling. Fits our system but can he learn how to shoot. We seen mix results at best for Bazemore. Could RHJ learn how to shoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgSMXjHyCdI

He's my 3rd fav prospect of anyone after Stanley Johnson and Hezonja.

Okafor was one of best players in college. He wasn't overhyped.

Sure he was. But he was also called by many the best Big prospect since Duncan. Stephen A. Smith said that if he played in the NBA, he would have been a top 5 big THIS season. On and on and on. He was great for Duke all season, but those are some lofty expectations. He's got a lot to work on.

Big fish small pond. Pass on some kid who played against zero competition his college career.

He was better than Elfrid Payton who is one of the best young PG's in the NBA who played in the same conference. 

• Like 1

Level of competition means nothing in Basketball. The NBA has had plenty of overseas players come into the league recently and have success. At the end of the day, traits translate. Using Payton as an example, he went to  Louisiana Lafayette and ended having a great rookie season in the NBA.

• Like 1

Level of competition means nothing in Basketball. The NBA has had plenty of overseas players come into the league recently and have success. At the end of the day, traits translate. Using Payton as an example, he went to  Louisiana Lafayette and ended having a great rookie season in the NBA.

It means something when someone has a super-negative agenda.  I ain't pointin' no fingers cough * @Alex * cough.

I'm just messin' with you, Sparty.

Anyways, anybody think the Myles Turner kid could drop to us?  I wasn't super high on him as I thought he was a "measurables" guy the league tends to fall in love with.  However, I watched a few clips of him and he seems impressive.  I know it's unlikely, just fodder for discussion.

It means something when someone has a super-negative agenda.  I ain't pointin' no fingers cough * @Alex * cough.

I'm just messin' with you, Sparty.

Anyways, anybody think the Myles Turner kid could drop to us?  I wasn't super high on him as I thought he was a "measurables" guy the league tends to fall in love with.  However, I watched a few clips of him and he seems impressive.  I know it's unlikely, just fodder for discussion.

A big is not really a need for us considering our wing health, age, talent and contract situations. 

A big is not really a need for us considering our wing health, age, talent and contract situations. 

Oh, trust me, I know we need wings.  However, if we can upgrade SG/SF via FAgency, Turner could be an intriguing prospect.

Oh, trust me, I know we need wings.  However, if we can upgrade SG/SF via FAgency, Turner could be an intriguing prospect.

Evan Turner? ummm... no. Turner is a ball dominate player who struggles with off ball movement. One of the bigger issues I have with him on the Celtics. There are a lot of options at PF in FA like Hansbrough, LRBRM and Big Baby Davis. 

Evan Turner? ummm... no. Turner is a ball dominate player who struggles with off ball movement. One of the bigger issues I have with him on the Celtics. There are a lot of options at PF in FA like Hansbrough, LRBRM and Big Baby Davis. 

OMFG, I meant Myles Turner as an intriguing prospect.  LOL don't besmirch my character by suggesting I want Evan Turner anywhere near the Hawks.

Oh, trust me, I know we need wings. However, if we can upgrade SG/SF via FAgency, Turner could be an intriguing prospect.

Evan Turner? I hope your kidding.

He's my 3rd fav prospect of anyone after Stanley Johnson and Hezonja.

Ronda Holli's stock seems to be climbing, DraftExpress just updated their Mockdraft and he is now the 15th pick in the draft. He was in the early 20's in prior Mocks.

Edited by Blunt91

Ronda Holli's stock seems to be climbing, DraftExpress just updated their Mockdraft and he is now the 15th pick in the draft. He was in the early 20's in prior Mocks.

Ya they compared him to Bruce Bowen. If he's anything close to Bowen I'd take him.

Ya they compared him to Bruce Bowen. If he's anything close to Bowen I'd take him.

He's a possibility. His offensive game has potential. He is a lot like a much more talented Bazemore to me but he's long enough to defend SF's as well.