• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Cavaliers GAME 1 (8:30 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

Swept? At this point you're just having fun aren't you.

Oh of course I am. Seeing Atlanta get their shit pounded in is so much fun.

It's a crime that the refs oaky such a role in a critical Game complete and total bullshit

The only crime is that the Hawks are in the ECF. I feel bad that someone out west has to be at home because there are conferences. Any one of the 8 teams in the west that made the playoffs is a better series than the Hawks against the Cavaliers.

What do you have against Atlanta?

Absolutely nothing. Sarcasm is hard to show sometimes on here.

Basically there is no fun allowed right now.

The only crime is that the Hawks are in the ECF. I feel bad that someone out west has to be at home because there are conferences. Any one of the 8 teams in the west that made the playoffs is a better series than the Hawks against the Cavaliers.

If I was a mod...u woulda been gone when you joined

Another thing, this short rotation bud is using is one of the MAIN reasons the Hawks havent looked like themselves in the playoffs. Continue to let Scott, Moose, Mack and Brand sit on the bench and it just MIGHT be a Cavalier sweep........

We better return the favor Game 2. There was no way we were going to beat the Cavs in a First-to-Four series with us playing like we have in the playoffs because even without Love, the Cavs are no Nets or Wizards.

We don't need to channel the Jan/Feb Hawks...that ship may have sailed. However, we HAVE to do better than a C/C- game...

• Like 1