• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We will win

• Premium Member

Dude I hope you're right. I didn't see a whole lot to be 'afraid' of from the Cavs tonight to be honest. JR Smith got hot and we left Dennis in a little too long. If DMC is ok the Hawks will win game 2.

• Like 2

Folks give up to quickly. We didn't get blown out, we lost a game that we were competed in. There are reasons to be hopeful for game 2. JR Smith can't possibly shoot this well again. Korver will start hitting shots sooner or later.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like 3

This was over before DMC went down. Refs were NAUSEATING. If this wasn't an NBA mandated thrown game, an official complaint needs to filed. Lost by 8, they took 5 Korver points off the board, and Hawks were MAULED with no calls. EVERYbody saw it, all night long...

• Like 4

Get the f*** off out of here, there is no bitching in this thread. It's a poster being positive and here you are, on the sauce, being derisive to the board. Hats off to ya, never change.

One of the mods merged his thread with this one. He was originally responding to all the negative people who think that this series is over now.

Seeing that he is the second response to this thread, and the other response was also positive, I don't think you're right. Merges happen chronologically, so since he responded to two positive posts with a negative one all of what I said pretty much stands.

After many shots of non rumple...I'm confused....r u down wit it or..

no you wont ,

korver will get shut down by Shump and he can't create his own shot, a 33 year old who can do nothing else but catch and shoot he will be so easy for shump one of the best defenders in the NBA.

Our bigs will absolutely annihilate millsap and horford on both ends, too soft and small with no mental toughness.

you will learn who is tristian thompson the best offensive rebounder in the NBA. our bigs are relentless.

watching you're bigs makes me wanna  go to sleep.

the only advantage you have is Teauge vs 30% Irving but I expect blatt to address that next game