• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Fantasy Football Advise

dms269

I am in a 20 tema keeper league with IDPs.

We only have 1 qb, 2 wr, 2 rb, 1 te, and 1 flex, 2 d, 3 lb, and 3 dbs.

We can keep up to 4 keepers from year to year, we only have to give up the pick 2 rounds higher (so if you drafted them in the 3rd, you would have to give up a 1st).

Are any of these guys worth keeping (the round next to them is what pick I would have to give up):

Michael Floyd-2
Jeremy Hill-3
Darren McFadden-3
Owen Daniels-16
Vernon Davis-1
Eddie Royal-17
Phil Dawson-5
Shaun Suisham-18
Rashad Johnson-9
Gerno Hayes-25

• Moderators

None of those look like automatic keepers to me.  It would depend on how bare you think the talent will be after keepers are done.  With this format, are you unable to keep anyone drafted in the first two rounds the prior year?  

• 2 months later...

I see only one guy, who might be worth keeping, Owen Daniels. I would maybe take Jeremy Hill if he was a 4throunder, but he is not worth a 3rd rounder. Maybe you can get him back in the draft as 4th or 5th rounder, I like this guy, had him in a lot of my dailylineups at FanDuel last year

Jeremy Hill is a top 10 running back and will go in the first rounds of most drafts.  If you're anywhere pick 12 or above, I would keep Jeremy Hill to ensure you're getting a top running back.  Also, with Kevin White out for the season, Eddie Royal would be worth keeping.  He's going to get a lot of targets.