DeMarre Carroll & Paul Millsap MEGA thread

• Premium Member

If DMC gets $13 we have to unload players to afford it, right? This is getting dicey.

Was thinking the same thing. Also, Middleton got $14 million per. Will DMC want at least that?
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You people are hilarious . You literally will never be happy. If he walked then what? We have assets people. If we don't want sap in a year or two we can trade him...if he walked what do we have? Unus

Jesus Christ for a team that won 60 games last year, our fans cry about everything. DMC got 15 years so giving sap 20 on a short term deal is awful?! I don't get you guys. You must rather would have a

I'd honestly let Millsap walk for that much. Try to go after LMA and if that doesn't work get a rent a center, move Horf to PF full time and try not to WASTE our first round pick in next year's draft.

• Moderators

Was thinking the same thing. Also, Middleton got $14 million per. Will DMC want at least that?

DMC was better last year and ufa. Middleton much younger. Not sure how that cuts.

• Like 1

I think he could get 14m from a team like the Knicks if they fail on other FA targets. 

• Premium Member

Chris Broussard         @Chris_Broussard

Sources: @Paulmillsap4 met w/Orlando last night, was offered Mac 4 yr, $80 million deal. Millsap will decide Btwn ATL & Orl.

Bye Sap.. Sorry holmz but you no worth twenty million a year..

These damn franchise are fcking mad throwing around money like its candy

• Moderators

5 years at 16.5 per (82.5 total) to stick around may still be enough to trump the Magicians' 80 over 4.

(Reading is Fundamental!)

http://www.peachtreehoops.com/2015/6/16/8191291/2015-nba-free-agency-paul-millsap-atlanta-hawks

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3
R.I.F.
  • Moderators

They offered him a 4 year $80 mil contract...See you later Mr. Millsap!

Yikes.  What do we do then?  $15M for DMC and a scrub to replace Sap?  A big offer for Tobias Harris?  Go after Monroe?  Ugh.  The options are daunting.