• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2015 Dynasty Draft Official Thread

AHF

I'm rolling with MIKE CONLEY. I think he's the perfect pg compliment to Harden. He runs the show to perfection, doesn't need the ball in his hands at all times, play good defense, and is tough as hell....he showed that by playing with a broken face in the playoffs. He's a good floor spacer and gives Harden the ability to play off the ball a lot more. Think this is a perfect pick for my team.

I'm rolling with MIKE CONLEY. I think he's the perfect pg compliment to Harden. He runs the show to perfection, doesn't need the ball in his hands at all times, play good defense, and is tough as hell....he showed that by playing with a broken face in the playoffs. He's a good floor spacer and gives Harden the ability to play off the ball a lot more. Think this is a perfect pick for my team.

Great pick. Pros pro. You got a southpaw backcourt, that's sick...oh excuse me Mike Jr., an ambidextrous one..;-)

@PSSSHHHRRR87 is up

I think it's @Alex next

Easy mistake though cuz they do look alike....

Edited by Spud2Nique

Great pick. Pros pro. You got a southpaw backcourt, that's sick...oh excuse me Mike Jr., an ambidextrous one..;-)

I think it's @Alex next

Easy mistake though cuz they do look alike....

White skinned?

With the 35th pick in the draft the Negative Nancy's select:  Draymond Green, SF/PF/Baller from Michigan State University.

Fresh off his fat contract people are going to see if there is a drop off in Draymond's productivity.  Simply put NO.  Draymond really is a do-it-all type of player.  His offensive game isn't nearly as great as his defense is, but the gap is closing.  Arguably the best defender in the game Draymond can and does guard at any time 2-5 spots on the floor.  He was the heart and soul of the Warriors and his leadership will carry over to this wonderful organization.  With Draymond our front court is solidified and this is perhaps the best trio in the league now.  

maxresdefault.jpg

Has now turned into:

CG8nODBVAAEVpwH.jpg

@Spud2Nique is on the clock

• Like 2

I was wondering if you already having Blake would keep you away from Draymond

The thought did cross my mind, but his versatility on the defensive end made up my mind.  I honestly thought he was going to be selected by now.  If I didn't pick him now there was no way he lasted until 50th.  

• Like 1

With the 36th pick in the Squawk draft, the Spud2Nique Slammas select: Giannis Antetokounmpo...

Affectionately known as the Greek Freak. 6'11" 217 pound(and still growing).Greek army knife can play almost any position on the floor. He is very young, very raw and very talented. 20 years old and already 2 NBA years under his belt. In 2 steps he can euro step his way into a dunk from the three point line. Antetokounmpo becomes the bedrock of a Slammas squad that competes for the crown year in and year out. Likewise, his two-way excellence and physical prowess put him in position to be a perennial selection to All-Star, All-NBA and All-Defensive teams.

He’s only getting better. His feel of the game, his length you can’t teach. His ability to play multiple positions. He’s a defender without even trying. He’s just a star. He’s got a feel. Welcome Freak!

@JETSET you are on the clock...

Edited by Spud2Nique

When healthy, this guy is still a top 10-15 player in this league.  He is two years removed from dragging a mess to 54 wins and the 2nd round.  He may have the most complete offensive game in the league today with an arsenal ranging from midrange pullups to bullyball underneath and raining 3's from the heavens.  His defensive problems can be mitigated with lower offensive usage and a better supporting cast.  He was one of the best performers on Team USA in 2012 which shows that he doesn't need to be force fed the ball to be highly productive and he can be a great team player when surrounded by equal talent.  While just turning 31 years old, he mostly plays below the rim and his game should age well.  I expect Melo to have at least 4-5 years of solid play left in him.

With the 37th pick, the team yet to be named selects:  Carmelo Anthony

@ATLHawks3  you are up next and a PM has been sent

Edited by JETSET

• Admin

With the 36th pick in the Squawk draft, the Spud2Nique Slammas select: Giannis Antetokounmpo...

Affectionately known as the Greek Freak. 6'11" 217 pound(and still growing).Greek army knife can play almost any position on the floor. He is very young, very raw and very talented. 20 years old and already 2 NBA years under his belt. In 2 steps he can euro step his way into a dunk from the three point line. Antetokounmpo becomes the bedrock of a Slammas squad that competes for the crown year in and year out. Likewise, his two-way excellence and physical prowess put him in position to be a perennial selection to All-Star, All-NBA and All-Defensive teams.

He’s only getting better. His feel of the game, his length you can’t teach. His ability to play multiple positions. He’s a defender without even trying. He’s just a star. He’s got a feel. Welcome Freak!

http://youtu.be/VWcEAhdPELM

@JETSET you are on the clock...

great pick ... Was hoping to get him with my pick

@Spud2Nique

Damn that's an excellent pick. Probably the best value so far.

Thanks. It was tough to pass on a guy whose that versatile and that young with talent. Not sure if I've ever seen a 6'11" dude that actually dribbles the ball like that. I guess that's why he's the freak lol