Mike Scott Arrested?

GrimeyKidd

• Premium Member

tayshun prince is out there and would contribute as both a sf and some backup of minutes ... Also kostas papiwhutshisname is being released ... Vet min for prince and whatever we have left for paps and call it a day. Lineup set and no worries of summer league guys getting spots

I've been saying this for weeks!  LOL!

Edited by Peoriabird

The drug war is one of the most damaging things to ever happen to this country. Neither drug is harmful if you are smart about it. The majority of the damage caused by either drug is due to them being illegal unfortunately. MDMA is known to work great with people suffering from PTSD and marijuana has an infinite amount of medicinal uses.

I will say this and leave it alone.

I agree that the war on drugs is a waste of money and time. It does not work. With that said , saying it is the only harm of Ecstacy is downright false and irresponsible. I have seen first hand in my very family what ecstacy and zanax does to people and their families. I lost a great friend who OD'd on ecstacy and zanax. My uncle has to care for my niece cause her mother and father are ecstacy and zanax junkies.

You can lie to yourself and convince yourself that its harmless , but my experience and many other families experience says otherwise. If you wanna pop some rolls its your business , but its insane to suggest they are harmless.

I am libertarian to the core. I still think if you use these drugs you are a moron.. Just because the War On Drugs is a farce does not mean it is intelligent to pop Molly

Rant done

RIP Adam

• Like 2

• Premium Member

What no one is saying yet... it remains at least one possibility that the drugs were, in actuality, his brother's, and that the decision to claim them as his was actually an effort to keep his little brother from a felony on his record. Mike's made his money... or at least some. In a contest between bad choices, he may have thought the better of the bad choices was to keep his little brother's record clean.

What no one is saying yet... it remains at least one possibility that the drugs were, in actuality, his brother's, and that the decision to claim them as his was actually an effort to keep his little brother from a felony on his record. Mike's made his money... or at least some. In a contest between bad choices, he may have thought the better of the bad choices was to keep his little brother's record clean.

Mike Scott is signed to make nearly $7M over the next two years. I don't know a single thing about Lil Imhotep, but odds are he won't be making $7M in two lifetimes. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Mike Scott is signed to make nearly $7M over the next two years. I don't know a single thing about Lil Imhotep, but odds are he won't be making $7M in two lifetimes. 

Yeah, it isn't outside the realm of possibility but usually families don't put the big money maker in the crosshairs.  Usually the other family members take the bullet for him to keep the gravy train rolling.  Time will bring more of this forward as it progresses.

• Like 4

• Premium Member

Confounding point... what he actually did is not consistent with the motive of keeping the gravy train rolling, right? If that was the motivation, then the natural self-interest thing to do would have been for lil bro to take complete blame. That's why I say it remains a question to my mind.

Confounding point... what he actually did is not consistent with the motive of keeping the gravy train rolling, right? If that was the motivation, then the natural self-interest thing to do would have been for lil bro to take complete blame. That's why I say it remains a question to my mind.

Or maybe he is an idiot who just wanted to pop some rolls? He admitted the stuff was his , so why even bring up the hypothetical? If he did do what you suggest is a possibility does that really make him any less stupid?

I disagree. Anybody that would tattoo their brother's LIPS on their neck, got to be getting high.......lmao

635738871156277677-antonn-scott-mug730.J

keyyon_martin_red_lips.jpg

Edited by atlhawks1
  • Like 1

I will say this and leave it alone.

I agree that the war on drugs is a waste of money and time. It does not work. With that said , saying it is the only harm of Ecstacy is downright false and irresponsible. I have seen first hand in my very family what ecstacy and zanax does to people and their families. I lost a great friend who OD'd on ecstacy and zanax. My uncle has to care for my niece cause her mother and father are ecstacy and zanax junkies.

You can lie to yourself and convince yourself that its harmless , but my experience and many other families experience says otherwise. If you wanna pop some rolls its your business , but its insane to suggest they are harmless.

I am libertarian to the core. I still think if you use these drugs you are a moron.. Just because the War On Drugs is a farce does not mean it is intelligent to pop Molly

Rant done

RIP Adam

You should give my post another read since you completely misunderstood my post.

• Premium Member

Uh...no? What history has routinely taught us is that lesser known family members fall on the sword in a fanatical fashion if need be in order to protect the money.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Uh...no? What history has routinely taught us is that lesser known family members fall on the sword in a fanatical fashion if need be in order to protect the money.

Yeah...that's the normal routine...you protect your "cash cow"...and your cash cow normally understands the situation. Could be that Scotty was already on the Molly (Luv drug) and just screwed up.

Bottom line is - no matter what I or anybody else thinks of these (IMO) minor drugs - it was a big lapse in judgment.

• Like 2

One way I could see why Mikey would stake claim to the drugs is if he knew lil Imhotep already had 2 strikes against him. So in that case, watching lil bro go away for a long long time kind of overwhelmed the "take the charge and you'll have a nice new Bugatti there to pick you up after your token stint, Amun Ra...I mean Imhotep" reaction.

That and there's reason why you have a right against incriminating yourself by remaining silent and to having a lawyer present. Whether or not you're in possession of your full faculties the fact that men with guns are surrounding you with lights flashing and sirens wailing may be just a tad jarring. Adding to it, for the none career criminal types *ahem* kg, waltzing by the holding pen at bookings can be further jarring to go along with officers vacillating between promising you a future vacation destination to Rape City and then acting like they are your best friend that wants to help you but just needs to understand why you did what you did. So yea, it's not a shocker that people caught doing stupid shit would also say stupid shit.

Edited by MaceCase
  • Like 2

• Premium Member

Maybe something we call can agree on... CViv should be all over this story. I recognize that the Hawks nor Scott are going to have much to say at this moment, but some clarification ought to be getting gotten from the league office and/or the players association office as to how they understand the testing part should play out, if at all.

• Like 3