• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk Updating from 4.0 to 4.1

Admin

Alright the new theme is live and should be the default for everyone. There are probably going to be some things that look weird so don't be shy about letting me know.

Issues I know about:

• Content with a dark background and dark text. I think I converted most of those but I'm sure I missed a few places.
  • Existing content is going to take a couple of days to convert over so you'll see places where old BBCode, Images, Quotes don't look right. For the most part that should be fixed when the content is fully converted. 
  • Search won't work until the content is fully converted. 

Sorry @Sothron you'll have to switch your to the basic theme. 

• Premium Member

Alright the new theme is live and should be the default for everyone. There are probably going to be some things that look weird so don't be shy about letting me know.

Issues I know about:

• Content with a dark background and dark text. I think I converted most of those but I'm sure I missed a few places.
  • Existing content is going to take a couple of days to convert over so you'll see places where old BBCode, Images, Quotes don't look right. For the most part that should be fixed when the content is fully converted. 
  • Search won't work until the content is fully converted. 

Sorry @Sothron you'll have to switch your to the basic theme. 

Nevermind, saw it at the bottom.

Edited by Sothron

Just paste the URL in and then hit enter on your keyboard to go to another line. Same thing for YouTube videos. The new text editor will automatically embed them for you. 

Ok just to test this out...

https://twitter.com/ATLHawks/status/652229999068516352

Edited by ATLHawks3

I think there might be an issue with the login ... When you login it redirects but the page it redirects to doesn't exist.  It might be trying to go to the old home url that was in the last version of the squawk

Probably a good idea to delete your cookies / clear your cache for Hawksquawk or your browser. Can you give me the URL of the page it tries to re-direct you to? 

Love the new theme! Great look!

I have one small suggestion (not a complaint). I usually use this site on my mobile phone and it use to be easier to point out the topic of every thread. If there was some way to make the topics stick out from the users that created them that would be great! Probably a simple bolding of the words would do the trick.

weather or not this is fixed/changed....it's still great!

• Like 1

Love the new theme! Great look!

I have one small suggestion (not a complaint). I usually use this site on my mobile phone and it use to be easier to point out the topic of every thread. If there was some way to make the topics stick out from the users that created them that would be great! Probably a simple bolding of the words would do the trick.

weather or not this is fixed/changed....it's still great!

Yep that would be an easy change. I'm still customizing this and have to provide a different set of styles for mobile phones and tablets in addition to the standard size of the site.