• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do not panic if you received an "invoice"

Admin

The new system generates invoices for donations / purchases of Hawksquawk Supporter "licenses" and you should expect to get those when you make a legitimate donation from now on.

The new commerce system that I purchased for this site is a major upgrade from the previous free 'subscriptions' system that we were using in years past. What that means is that I had to manually go in and enter every donation into the new system and as such it generated a fake invoice for this. If you did not receive an invoice or an email and you've donated in the past, it means that your Hawksquawk Supporter subscription was expired and therefore no need to generate an invoice.  

Bottom line is that you are NOT being charged anything and even the ones that show "recurring" will not charge you once they end in 6 months. You will have to manually go and re-purchase the membership for it to recur in the future. 

Thank you all for your continued support! 

• Like 1

Sorry about that. Unfortunately I had to do this so that those who still had Hawksquawk Supporter subscriptions wouldn't lose their status. I ended up adding at least 3 months of an extension to everyone who's a current Supporter so hopefully that will help with the stress lol. 

For those of you who received multiple "invoices" what I did was combine your previous donations and extended your supporter status based on those. 

• Like 1

i thought i'd auto renewed.   Oh well.   Thanks for the heads up and entering all that info.   I feel like i should donate again.

Nope no need to donate again... unless you just want to lol. I don't mind spending the time to enter the info again to make sure that you all get the length of time or longer that you donated for in the past. 

• Admin unfeatured this topic
5 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

My invoice said I'm from Blah Blah Blah Alabama. I heard it's beautiful there. Anyone ever been?

Haha I put that on all of them. I had to manually create roughly 50 invoices from over the past 3 years so I was trying to save as much time as possible when it takes about 2-3 minutes to create each one.