• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

3rd back to back

capstone21

• Admin

I thought the NBA was working on fixing their scheduling ... I guess that is not the case for the Hawks ... we are about to play our third back to back already and the season is only a week and half old  ... before last night Minny had only played 3 games while we had 6 in the books.

At least it is at the start of the season

• Premium Member

I think I read somewhere that we will play almost 25% of our games by the end of this month. When you also consider we have so many guys coming back from injury and new games trying to fit in, it feels like the NBA really wanted to bury us. Just keep winning!

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I thought the NBA was working on fixing their scheduling ... I guess that is not the case for the Hawks ... we are about to play our third back to back already and the season is only a week and half old  ... before last night Minny had only played 3 games while we had 6 in the books.

At least it is at the start of the season

Well it's just beginning.  We have two 4 game in 5 night stretches this month while the league average is only like .95 per team.  So there are some teams with none. 

We will have played 20 games by the end of November.  The good thing is these fist 20 games are loaded with lottery teams.  We will have longer rest periods for the tougher stretches of the year when we are playing the contenders. 

• Like 1

Works to the Hawks advantage right now. Run up a big lead, get all starters 100%, then sit back and cruise while everyone else wilts...