• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tonight is THE night in college football.

Gray Mule

#2 favored by 7 points over #1 - - - Go figure!

I would make this an opportunity for you to vote if I knew how.  I don't.  So, I'm asking you to post.

Who are you pulling for tonight?  Let everyone know by posting your favorite.  PLEASE !

Me?  I say, - - -  GO CLEMSON!!

27 minutes ago, AHF said:

Was rooting for Clemson.  Good game to watch but wish the Tigers had beaten the Tide.

The whole season had a bit of that 2014--15 Hawks feel to it since the Tigers weren't supposed to be this good this year and I was expecting multiple losses. Being a Hawks fan, I think I was well prepared for the outcome.

Turning point was the pass interception.  Tigers were up 14-7 and driving.  From that point on,

Alabama had the edge.  Then, the successful on side kick and Clemson just never recovered.

Oh, well.  As a consolation, this wasn't a team from far, far away that won.  We had two teams

from close to home playing.

• Premium Member

Good game. Watson looked like the BEST player in college football last night. It's been a while since I've seen a dual threat quarterback be that lethal against a prepared defense. How the heck does GT/UGA keep letting these local kids get away?