• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Must Leave, B.G.

lethalweapon3

I just locked myself in a room, laid down a parkay floor, nailed up a disco ball and binged on Bee Gees hits all weekend when I heard the news.

Black People GIFs

Straight gettin' it!  "You should be daaaanciiin, yeaaahh!"

The rumors are flying fast and furious.  Who we end up with depends on how much they'll be able to pay IMO.  Gotta make a run at Marshall, see if the lure of plying his wares in the top conference is enough to pry him from the Koch brothers cold, dead, money-filled clutches.

Try other head coaches like Mack (XU).  Even give Thad Matta (OhioSt) a call.  Then on to the realistic candidates like Drew (Valpo), Wade (VCU) and maybe someone like Enfield (USC).

Don't gimme none-a those Duke asst's (heavy emphasis on a**).  That coaching tree bears (bares?) rotten fruit outside of Brey.

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Kinda pisst ....

m'bout what?

Maybe you should ask yourself if you're down with O.P.P.

small_op_front.jpg

"I have no intention of going anywhere," said Purnell, in a fairly blandish denial. "I haven't heard from anybody. It's flattering when my name is mentioned in conjunction with other jobs because that means somebody out there thinks it's feasible that somebody thinks we're doing a good job. But at the same time, there's no way I can be distracted by something like that. It's nice, but we have our hands full in the ACC going against Georgia Tech."

4shadowed in 2009: http://blog.al.com/rapsheet/2009/02/clemsons_oliver_purnell_on_ala.html

Watch out Jag-eds yousa'bout to get Oliver Purnell!!!

On 4/4/2016 at 4:04 PM, hawksfanatic said:

Imma keep an eye on this and get my "toad-ya-sows" ready...

Just so you know, I notified the GT community of your Purnell-to-GT talk.  There's a price on your head if I can find out your whereabouts.  Dudes in rural NC shacks should be on full alert.

• Moderators
7 hours ago, kg01 said:

Oh my d*mn, it's worse than we thought @lethalweapon3.  It's looking like Pastner will be the guy.  

......... hold me. :cry:

I noted last night, it seems like everybody using an escape hatch is landing in Atlanta, on The Flats.

~lw3

• 11 months later...
  • Moderators

So nice, they might do it twice!

If the Lady Jackets do their thing, starting in about a half-hour at McCamish Pavilion against the long-traveling Washington State Lady Cougars, we could have both men's AND women's NIT finalists this weekend!

~lw3

• Moderators
14 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

So nice, they might do it twice!

If the Lady Jackets do their thing, starting in about a half-hour at McCamish Pavilion against the long-traveling Washington State Lady Cougars, we could have both men's AND women's NIT finalists this weekend!

~lw3

They did it!   Unreal to have both teams in the NIT finals.   That would be awesome to sweep it.   

• Like 1