Hey Squawkers - Please keep me and the family in your prayers


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

That's awesome news!!!! Good stuff Jay!

 

Also, you cook? Oh wait, of course you do you're a woman. Duuuuuhhh...

 

3....

 

2..

 

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Found a pic of Jaybird cooking...

image.gif

:angry2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 6 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Squawkers, it's been awhile. Yesterday marked the 1 year anniversary of my father's passing. Reading through the many prayers and messages in this thread I want to again say Thank you.

Thoughts are still with you, Jay.  Hope you and the family had or soon get some good time to celebrate his life together.  

Praying for your family Jaybird! Going through the same thing with my dad and his 4th brain tumor removal so I know how scary this is. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

It's been 1 year and 6 days since my Husbands surgery and cancer diagnosis. He had his 1 year check up and I'm pleased to report no lumps, bumps or any funny stuff.

Please continue to pray for us.

Jay

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2016 at 7:16 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Update:

We got word this evening that my hubby will require radiation therapy.  5 days a week for 6-7 weeks.  Not sure exact date it 'll start as yet.

We are doing well.  Keep praying Squawkers.  Thanks.

Literally just saw this!  Prayers to you and your family @JayBirdHawk!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Squawkers, 

I've been away from the Squawk for awhile. I'm currently out of the country dealing with the passing of my father. The good news is we (my mother and sisters) were at his side as he left this world to go to his Father in heaven.

Please keep us all in prayer.

JayB

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2016 at 5:48 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

My hubby had surgery yesterday to remove a tumor from his parotid gland (he had the entire gland removed). Biopsy results were inconclusive, full results in 3-4 days. They got the entire thing and it didn't spread. 

Thank goodness he's okay. 

9 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hi Squawkers, 

I've been away from the Squawk for awhile. I'm currently out of the country dealing with the passing of my father. The good news is we (my mother and sisters) were at his side as he left this world to go to his Father in heaven.

Please keep us all in prayer.

JayB

:cry:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

@JayBirdHawk - I hope Mr. JBH is still doing well.

So sorry for your loss of your dad.  My dad passed away 53 years ago

and I still miss him.  Memories last forever and you will not lose them.

My love and prayers to you and yours.

  Papaw !

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

@JayBirdHawk - I hope Mr. JBH is still doing well.

So sorry for your loss of your dad.  My dad passed away 53 years ago

and I still miss him.  Memories last forever and you will not lose them.

My love and prayers to you and yours.

  Papaw !

@Gray Mule  So far so good for the hubby. Last Friday was a year from when he started 6 weeks of radiation therapy. It's been a tough year.

The memories of my father will NEVER fade. He was such an integral part of our lives.  He raised 3 independent strong daughters to be self sufficient and independent thinkers.  We are who we are because of him (and Mom too).

His shotgun was HUGE but it paid off in the end.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 11 months later...
  • Moderators
4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hello Squawkers, it's been awhile.

Yesterday marked the 1 year anniversary of my father's passing. Reading through the many prayers and messages in this thread I want to again say Thank you.

Go Hawks!!!

 

Thoughts are still with you, Jay.  Hope you and the family had or soon get some good time to celebrate his life together.  

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 years later...
  • Premium Member
On 4/20/2017 at 7:42 PM, Guest said:

It's been 1 year and 6 days since my Husbands surgery and cancer diagnosis. He had his 1 year check up and I'm pleased to report no lumps, bumps or any funny stuff.

Please continue to pray for us.

Jay

This past April marked 5 years.

On 5/2/2018 at 8:54 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Hello Squawkers, it's been awhile.

Yesterday marked the 1 year anniversary of my father's passing. Reading through the many prayers and messages in this thread I want to again say Thank you.

Go Hawks!!!

 

4 years have just flown by.

I'm still comforted by the Squawk prayers.

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.