• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bud Gonna Ride Korver to Hell! Smh!!

LastDon

Kyle Korver 36 minutes 0-1 from the field all while allowing JR Smith to be efficient.. We have the talent to beat the Cavs..If bud would start Thabo with Baze we would have a legit chance  to win this series! 

Naysayers say"Kyle needs to be on the floor because he stretches the D". I think this is a bunch of crap because it looks like we are playing one on 4..Kyle is a one trick pony who is easily neutralized in the playoffs when players are allowed to grab and play more physical fighting through screens..

The Naysayers also say" if we start Thabo along with Baze we will have no one on the bench to guard Lebron." This is also bullshit because the players are so versatile that we could have Either Thabo , Base or Sap on the Floor for James at all times. If Thabo gets 2 we could sub in Hardaway or Korver and slide Baze over to guard him..Baze  did fair job tonight..

But the point Im trying to make is that Korver is useless and if he is continued to be over used we are getting swept!

Getting swept would be more of an indictment on Bud than the players IMO! We Can Beat the f***ing Cavs! 

8 straight losses with the same lineup and no adjustments! Bud f***in sucks at times..

PS Bud stupid ass is also allowing Tristan to impact the game when he could be neutralize with our own banger Humphreys 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LastDon said:

8 straight losses with the same lineup and no adjustments!

uhhh, there have been adjustments, mainly defensively. They didn't double LeBron and that's a big one.

No, Sefolosha starting would not work. You see, the problem here is the Cavs are taking the Celtics game plan the Hawks used and using it against the Hawks. They're letting everyone shoot wide open threes and no one can hit.

If a team bricks at least 6 wide open threes and a certain someone bricks 5 open hook shots and misses a dunk, it is not on the coach.

The only adjustment that needs to happen is Humphries to the starting lineup and Korver to the bench.

It's talent...

Edited by Lurker

8 minutes ago, LastDon said:

If bud would start Thabo with Baze we would have a legit chance  to win this series!

This is completely and thoroughly delusional, the problem with this is on the offensive end, LeBron would just play cornerback and break up every offensive play ran unless Sefolosha is hitting open threes and jumpers. A starting lineup change needs to happen but it's Humphries that needs to start and Millsap needs to move to SF.

Edited by Lurker
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, LastDon said:

Kyle Korver 36 minutes 0-1 from the field all while allowing JR Smith to be efficient.. We have the talent to beat the Cavs..If bud would start Thabo with Baze we would have a legit chance  to win this series! 

Naysayers say"Kyle needs to be on the floor because he stretches the D". I think this is a bunch of crap because it looks like we are playing one on 4..Kyle is a one trick pony who is easily neutralized in the playoffs when players are allowed to grab and play more physical fighting through screens..

The Naysayers also say" if we start Thabo along with Baze we will have no one on the bench to guard Lebron." This is also bullshit because the players are so versatile that we could have Either Thabo , Base or Sap on the Floor for James at all times. If Thabo gets 2 we could sub in Hardaway or Korver and slide Baze over to guard him..Baze  did fair job tonight..

But the point Im trying to make is that Korver is useless and if he is continued to be over used we are getting swept!

Getting swept would be more of an indictment on Bud than the players IMO! We Can Beat the f***ing Cavs! 

8 straight losses with the same lineup and no adjustments! Bud f***in sucks at times..

PS Bud stupid ass is also allowing Tristan to impact the game when he could be neutralize with our own banger Humphreys 

I would consider Sap at the 3 too.  Sap guards Lebron pretty well.

30 minutes ago, Lurker said:

This is completely and thoroughly delusional, the problem with this is on the offensive end, LeBron would just play cornerback and break up every offensive play ran unless Sefolosha is hitting open threes and jumpers. A starting lineup change needs to happen but it's Humphries that needs to start and Millsap needs to move to SF.

I don't think Millsap can play SF full time, maybe for a few minutes.

3 minutes ago, BigDog90 said:

I don't think Millsap can play SF full time, maybe for a few minutes.

Then this series is Cavs in 5, MAX (more likely 4) and the retool better begin after that. Horford sign and traded and Teague traded.

ETA: Then let's continue to watch guards try to "guard" LeBron on National TV! So hilarious and so bad.

Edited by Lurker

Just now, Lurker said:

Then this series is Cavs in 5, MAX (more likely 4) and the retool better begin after that. Horford sign and traded and Teague traded.

Best case I could see ATL getting 2 wins. There's not really an incentive for any team to do a sign and trade with Atlanta. 

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

There is this misconception of Thabo.. Some seem to think that this is the same guy that was regulated to the corner in OKC..Bud has given the guy the offensive freedom to play a more offensive game..not only does his shoot spot up 3s but he straight line drives in the half court..runs the floor in transition.. Offensive rebounds..He could easily scrap his way to 10 or 12 points with exceptional D..which would be a hellava lot more than what kyle is bringing to the table ...

I'm flexible as long as Kyle is benched..I like your idea of starting Kris cause I feel he can neutralize Tristan Thompson.. Either way Kyle's benching would lead to a neutralization of something in the Cavs attack..

The adjustment has to be made now if we are going to seriously compete to win the series .

• Like 1

• Moderators

Korver's defense is not so bad that it is a major negative factor for us.  Thabo is better but the difference isn't a dramatic impact.  I few minutes of a 3 big lineup is a great short-term usage but the fix at wing needs to come from a way to get Korver open, effective play from THJr or Thabo hitting jumpers (no reason he can't roll to the basket as well just be realistic as the guy is right on par with his normal sub 10 pp36 this season).  No doubt Thabo deserves more time than 11:22 in a game where Korver is absolutely blanketed.

9 hours ago, LastDon said:

There is this misconception of Thabo.. Some seem to think that this is the same guy that was regulated to the corner in OKC..Bud has given the guy the offensive freedom to play a more offensive game..not only does his shoot spot up 3s but he straight line drives in the half court..runs the floor in transition.. Offensive rebounds..He could easily scrap his way to 10 or 12 points with exceptional D..which would be a hellava lot more than what kyle is bringing to the table ...

Is he doing straight line drives with a completely packed up paint though? Because this team would see even more of that with him in and is already seeing a lot of it.

And you do realize in the playoffs that you see limited transition right?

There's no question that something needs to change though and this is where I said it'd be showcased that running an offense that depended on Kyle Korver AGAIN when he's 35 would be shown as stupid.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Is he doing straight line drives with a completely packed up paint though? Because this team would see even more of that with him in and is already seeing a lot of it.

And you do realize in the playoffs that you see limited transition right?

There's no question that something needs to change though and this is where I said it'd be showcased that running an offense that depended on Kyle Korver AGAIN when he's 35 would be shown as stupid.

The ball needs to move faster and the PGs need to get penetration.   Sap and Horf can't be so indecisive.   You get the ball moving, Korver will find space.   I also think that getting Korver short twos is a great thing.   In a game where no one could hit a jumper or even a layup, Korver finding space in mid-range is money.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HawkItus said:

Teague needs to penetrate and be aggressive like Dennis.   If he can't start Dennis.  

Our starting PG needs to set the Pace and tempo for the game.  

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

The ball needs to move faster and the PGs need to get penetration.   Sap and Horf can't be so indecisive.   You get the ball moving, Korver will find space.   I also think that getting Korver short twos is a great thing.   In a game where no one could hit a jumper or even a layup, Korver finding space in mid-range is money.  

Yep.

• Premium Member

40196039.jpg

Edited by NineOhTheRino