• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Things That You Hate Hearing on Draft night!!!

Wurider05

18 minutes ago, Wurider05 said:

"He plays bigger than his height" while referring to a 6'4 power forward from the Ukraine!!!

Don't you dare talk about Vitale Potapenko like that. He's the Ukraine train! :-)

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Don't you dare talk about Vitale Potapenko like that. He's the Ukraine train! :-)

I loved that guy's nickname I just wish he coulda played well enough to earn one. Kinda like Hot Sauce Staukas.

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I loved that guy's nickname I just wish he coulda played well enough to earn one. Kinda like Hot Sauce Staukas.

I remember my friend and I would always joke that sports anchors never pronounced his name the same way... It was Potapenko or Potaapenko or patapenko. Craig Kilborn, Dan Patrick and Keith Olbermann had fun with it I think. Lol.

3 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

Roshawn McCloud?

Hanno Mettalah?

Adam Keefe?

I mean even at age 16 I knew Keefe sucked. I just kept saying, I've seen him play at Stanford live, please don't pick him. Smh. 

9 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

Roshawn McCloud?

Hanno Mettalah?

Adam Keefe?

Remember when Doug Moe said if we had not drafted Keefe the Nuggets would have. Never was sure if he was trying to make us feel better or just being really sarcastic. He had his nasty wit moments at times but he should have spent his wit concentrating on how to coach defense.