• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight Howard signed with the Hawks for 3 years 70.5 million

NBASupes

Not a bad deal and I've never been a Howard fan. However, the Hawks need to keep Al to make this really good. On the flip side I don't want to sign Al to a max contract but I know that is what he will command. 

5 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

Are you ever not angry?

There aren't many players in the NBA I dislike more than Dwight Howard.  I have been pretty ademant about that for years now.  Now that he's on the Hawks I really don't care about this team anymore.  

21 minutes ago, Alex said:

He's a bum.  His attitude is terrible and he can't stay healthy.  He has no offensive skill and can't stay on the floor on a close game during the 4th quarter.

Never liked him before but he's a Hawk now and I'm a Hawks fan period. When he's on the floor we'll get rebounds so maybe extra possessions  will be the answer against the Cavs. .

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alex said:

There aren't many players in the NBA I dislike more than Dwight Howard.  I have been pretty ademant about that for years now.  Now that he's on the Hawks I really don't care about this team anymore.  

Itll give you more time to watch Izzo choke in the NCAA tourney? Boom.

It's a FA signing that we are hopeful will be successful. Deal with it and support your team?

• Like 2

Just now, Alex said:

And you're allowed to maintain that opinion and team view if you so please.

However, as somebody who lives in Houston and watched the Rockets pretty religiously, I came away with a negative opinion of Harden--not Howard--from observing that team. Howard was strong in the playoffs and seemed to have the more noticeable fire between the two stars.

This is coming from someone that HATED Dwight in Orlando, laughed at him in LA, and was ready to bomb him in Houston. Dude is just a little kid inside I feel, and if only way we have to see that childishness is through laughing spurts and bad haircuts, I am down to give it a try. This team definitely takes a hit on the likability scale...but all they gotta do to fix that is bring back Zaza (and Al)....

Good luck if you have to go and try to find a new favorite team-- i stuck around as a Hawks fan even when Zaza was gone, but if this is your breaking point...that's on you mayne

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

C'mon man, none of us want to see you go .....

GTFO Kick

GTFO

Bye Bitch

1 minute ago, h4wkfan said:

Itll give you more time to watch Izzo choke in the NCAA tourney? Boom.

It's a FA signing that we are hopeful will be successful. Deal with it and support your team?

They aren't mine team anymore with the signing of him.  I can't root for anything he does.  

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

C'mon man, none of us want to see you go .....

GTFO Kick

GTFO

Bye Bitch

Liked only because of the office one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I guess he doesn't take into account that we are going to make trades. Splitter is trade bait now. 

Splitter is only trade bait if Horford returns - but yeah I think that happens. If not, we almost definitely hold onto Splitter.