• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight Howard signed with the Hawks for 3 years 70.5 million

NBASupes

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Alex said:

There aren't many players in the NBA I dislike more than Dwight Howard.  I have been pretty ademant about that for years now.  Now that he's on the Hawks I really don't care about this team anymore.  

CYA! Thank you for your valuable opinions. 

5 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

Itll give you more time to watch Izzo choke in the NCAA tourney? Boom.

It's a FA signing that we are hopeful will be successful. Deal with it and support your team?

lakers_oh_snap.gif

Ah, this is why I saved my 'likes'.

1 minute ago, LucastheThird said:

Sarcasm kg, I thought you of all people would pick up on it.

post-53314-Im-not-mad-Im-just-disappoint

Hol' on Joel Bro-steen, is my sarcasm detector on the blink/fritz or is yours.  Boom.

22 minutes ago, Alex said:

He paid for a team cancer who can't stay healthy and has ruined his welcome for three different teams.  I don't consider that good.

What happens in Houston and LA, stays in Houston and LA. All I care about is how he does here.. Bud has a systeem in place. Those teams had ball hogs. And His contract is easily tradeable if it doesnt work out..We needed a rim protector and somebody that could rebound. We got it. And a nice deal at that. Some of yall are never happy. The Hawks were actually aggressive in FA for once and yall still bitchin......smmfh

Edited by terrell
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Alex said:

There aren't many players in the NBA I dislike more than Dwight Howard.  I have been pretty ademant about that for years now.  Now that he's on the Hawks I really don't care about this team anymore.  

200w_d (5).gif

7 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

Itll give you more time to watch Izzo choke in the NCAA tourney? Boom.

It's a FA signing that we are hopeful will be successful. Deal with it and support your team?

OOHBURNEasyA.gif

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

We'll see his response now.

"Get Medium Z back in here...i want the widest-ranging collection of shoulders in the league! My beautifully-smooth coconut arm hinges, Dwight Howard's awe-inspiring swoleness, Zaza's eyebrow-raising battle with bacne and shoulder pimples. I want it all!"

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Marvin24Williams said:

would be awesome if we retain horf and sap takes the 6th man role. our depth would look reeeeeeeeal good

Or let Millsap start at SF, and then after a few minutes start the 4/5 rotations.  He can still start and get his minutes.

• Like 2

Just now, terrell said:

What happens in Houston in LA, stays in Houston and LA. All I care about is how he does here.. And His contract is easily tradeable if it doesnt work out..We needed a rim protector and somebody that could rebound. We got it. And a nice deal at that. Some of yall are never happy. The Hawks were actually aggressive in FA for once and yall still bitchin......smmfh

He has a consistent track record for being a whiny baby everywhere he's gone.  He isn't all of a sudden going to change.  Ask LA and Houston if a change of scenery was what he needed.  He wore out his welcome on three different teams and to boot he can't even stay on the court.  

Just now, Alex said:

He has a consistent track record for being a whiny baby everywhere he's gone.  He isn't all of a sudden going to change.  Ask LA and Houston if a change of scenery was what he needed.  He wore out his welcome on three different teams and to boot he can't even stay on the court.  

As somebody who watched his tenure in Houston closely-- I lost respect for Harden, not Howard.

Ask a good amount of (competent) Houston fans and they will, deep down, feel the same way.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Well, at least you still have the Braves. =)

Hey, that's a low-blow Hots.  Don't drag the Barves into this.

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

Just the fact that Hawkmoor and Diesel love this signing scares the shit outta me and has me worried. @kg01 what about you? 

Hope im wrong lol

Reluctant optimism, Angelina Bro-lie.

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

I find this statement extremely ironic for some reason......

• Like 3