• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Celtics Offered Horford the MAX

wolvetigers

6 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

I believe the East power ranking as of right now goes...

1.Cleveland

2.Indiana

3.Miami (unless Wade is actually leaving)

4.Toronto

5.Atlanta

but if we get Al we jump right back over Miami and Toronto and we claim our rightful place in the top 4 of the conference. Also Detroit is sorta scary if they can improve their bench... Just saying watch out for them! 

I think if we get Al back, we are better than anyone except the Cavs in the East. I like what Indy did at improving the PG position by a few spots; but Al Jefferson and Thad do not impress me; both are offensive minded players and defensive liabilities. I think Indy will fly past an aging Miami and be 3rd with us battling the Raps for 2nd.

If the Raps beat us out for 2nd it will be because they are in the easiest division in the East and ours could be the toughest. I do like what SVG has done in Detroit and think they are on their way to being respectable again.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

1.Cleveland

2.Indiana

3.Miami (unless Wade is actually leaving)

4.Toronto

5.Atlanta

but if we get Al we jump right back over Miami and Toronto and we claim our rightful place in the top 4 of the conference. Also Detroit is sorta scary if they can improve their bench... Just saying watch out for them! 

If Atlanta can get Baze and Al back. 

Dennis/FA

Baze/Korver/Tim/Bembry

Millsap/Thabo/Prince

Horford/Moose

Howard/Edy

Were clearly in 2nd but Cleveland gonna have some extreme comp. Indy and Atlanta look extremely dangerous. 

Edited by NBASupes

37 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

• 1.Cleveland
  • 2.Indiana
  • 3.Miami (unless Wade is actually leaving)
  • 4.Toronto
  • 5.Atlanta

If we get Al back, and a half decent backup PG with our MLE, then we are right there fighting with Cleveland for the top spot again. Even with losing Baze. Cleveland is losing players too. Already lost Mozgov, going to lose Delly. Might lose JR Smith.

With or without Horford the Hawks don't get by Cleveland.  They still don't even win a game in a playoff series.  

12 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Howard signing is a lateral move if we don't resign Al

Naw, it's a move backwards. Dwight even have a better stat year but our record gonna have us fighting for a playoff spot. Getting Al is massive for our team success. 

Just now, Hotlanta1981 said:

Celtic fans are starting to worry that the meeting with Al happened hours ago and still no news of him signing with them.

Good, good, good.

1 minute ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Celtic fans are starting to worry that the meeting with Al happened hours ago and still no news of him signing with them.

Well, what did they expect. He going through the process right now. Houston offered the max last night. Boston tonight.