Hawks agree to terms with Bazemore 4 years 70 mIllion

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

You were the last person to edit your post but I just removed the end of Al part for you.

It's hard to remember what you edited while pulling up ur depends....:-| lol 

3 minutes ago, ATLiott said:

Who's going to take Splitter? 

Pelican's is my guess. I proposed a trade for Splitter  for Tyreke Evans earlier in the off  season.  Now we would  just want a pick back. The Pelicans need a center so Anthony Davis can play PF full time. Between  Asik and Splitter they should have one healthy when the other is hurt. 

• Moderators
Just now, ATLien_ said:

Pelican's is my guess. I proposed a trade for Splitter  for Tyreke Evans earlier in the off  season.  Now we would  just want a pick back. The Pelicans need a center so Anthony Davis can play PF full time. Between  Asik and Splitter they should have one healthy when the other is hurt. 

I'd happily take their second and give them 2 seconds along with Splitter.  We need to go for it now and that means Al.

• Like 2

Wait. I missed this. You know why?  Its because in my wildest dreams, i didn't think the Hawks were looking to sign Bazemore.  Just when they take a step up, they take a step back. If they trade Sap and don't resign Horford,  they need to be clowned.

• Like 1

17.5 mill per year...  Weren't other teams offering 20 mill?  Seems like he took a bit of a discount. 

While this deal won't look too bad in a couple years, Baze has to be more productive than last year.

• Like 1

• Admin
2 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

17.5 mill per year...  Weren't other teams offering 20 mill?  Seems like he took a bit of a discount. 

While this deal won't look too bad in a couple years, Baze has to be more productive than last year.

It's a huge overpay for a role player ... Signing that deal handcuffed us

4 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

It's a huge overpay for a role player ... Signing that deal handcuffed us

Do you mean for this year in terms of keeping Horf/Sap?  For sure.  But the Hawks knew that when they signed Baze so there's something else at play.