• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horf to Boston

NBASupes

vor 5 Stunden, LamarHampton sagte:

Miffed because he didn't get offered the full max right out of the gate? Just who the F does this guy think he is?? Seriously. This team and this town stood by this guy through not one but two fairly recent season-ending titty tears, so much so that they were going to pay him roughly $25M more than anyone else, commit to him for five years, got him a legit center to play beside, attempted to trade away the best player on the team to keep him, overlooked his declining sawft play these part couple years and that he is on the wrong side of 30, and at the end of it all most likely would have retired his jersey in the rafters. And he decides to go to a lesser team, that is our arch rival, for less money, ignores the commitments we made to make the most ideal situation for him,  and didn't thank Atlanta fans but instead just  talks about the pride of his new team. Yo, that's a d!ck move, Al. Thought a big three here would be cool but honestly not that sad to see you go, especially at that price with your slacking production, and now this mess. Thanks For the memories and all, but if you tear a tit for a third time, Don't expect me not to smile a little.

I absolutely, 100% agree.

He

- left  money on the table with 5th year

- goes to a worse situation in terms of how good his team was/is

- goes to a situation that is worse for him personally, because he has to play center there and had Howard to play alongside here.

That is no coincidence, he was a goner long ago, for whatever reasons. That also explains his (overall) terrible playoff performances (13 points and 6.5 rebounds per game).

I hope this rallyes the team around a motivated Howard. If they can sign a good player with the cap space they have remaining or make a smart trade, the Hawks will be better than last season.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

Miffed because he didn't get offered the full max right out of the gate? Just who the F does this guy think he is?? Seriously. This team and this town stood by this guy through not one but two fairly recent season-ending titty tears, so much so that they were going to pay him roughly $25M more than anyone else, commit to him for five years, got him a legit center to play beside, attempted to trade away the best player on the team to keep him, overlooked his declining sawft play these part couple years and that he is on the wrong side of 30, and at the end of it all most likely would have retired his jersey in the rafters. And he decides to go to a lesser team, that is our arch rival, for less money, ignores the commitments we made to make the most ideal situation for him,  and didn't thank Atlanta fans but instead just  talks about the pride of his new team. Yo, that's a d!ck move, Al. Thought a big three here would be cool but honestly not that sad to see you go, especially at that price with your slacking production, and now this mess. Thanks For the memories and all, but if you tear a tit for a third time, Don't expect me not to smile a little.

Still pretty surprised by his decision and for all the reasons you mentioned. He is in a green jersey now so memories of Al are nothing more than old history to me at this point. 

• Like 2

I hope Durant Says Yes.   IF so... I hope they have to come back to us for a SNT.  All I want is Avery Bradley and Jaylen Brown. 

You want durant in the east? Regardless of our take in that situation, it creates yet another team on a level we can't touch.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

Well we already have our first play drawn up for when we play the Celtics. Throw the ball to Howard, have him back down Whoreford in the post, and dunk on his punk ass.

All we have to do is make sure the lob ends up inside the three point line. Defensively Al won't be between there and the rim.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, txsting said:

You want durant in the east? Regardless of our take in that situation, it creates yet another team on a level we can't touch.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Boston would have to get rid of so many good players, that they will not be that good.  Not relying on Horford and Thomas.   Horford is what he was with us.. A punk in the paint.   Tristan Thompson is licking his lips thinking about how he's going to run through the Celtics.

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

Boston would have to get rid of so many good players, that they will not be that good.  Not relying on Horford and Thomas.   Horford is what he was with us.. A punk in the paint.   Tristan Thompson is licking his lips thinking about how he's going to run through the Celtics.

I don't want Durant in the East at all.

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

Who is this Horford cat you speak of? All we know on this board is one by the name of Whoreford

• Like 2

I wonder if Al called BudCox to tell them he was leaving before 'Celtic Priding" on  twitter?

I  haven't seen a 'Thank You' from Al like  KD and I likewise haven't seen any acknowledgement from our front office thanking Al ala OKC  Front office...,,,,,

b8e44188ca632c697bc840fc4188584164ac5bcd