• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horf to Boston

NBASupes

Forget Al Horford. Like i've said numerous times, good player, but he is why the Hawks couldn't get over the top. He allowed Bud to keep fooling with that spread offense with no real playmakers.   What Alice has done is real damage to the Hawks.  First, i'm sure they signed Dwight with the hopes of pleasing Alice. Next, they put Sap on the block to please Alice.  Lastly, the Hawks were gonna get good returns for Sap, to appease Alice.   All these years, Alice had people fooled into thinking he was a team first guy.  Dude bounced on the Hawks after the Hawks went waaaaaaaaaaaaay out the way to appease him.

@kg01  Alice turned out to be exactly the fitting name for him.

Edited by Hawkmoor
  • Like 4

• Premium Member
Just now, wolvetigers said:

Cheap? Please we offered him 5yr/136mill... He turned it out Down... 

Good Job Ownership! i now have more faith in you after this offseason

That's the same per year that the Celtics offered, but for an extra year.  Not gonna blame the Hawks.  Enemy #1 is right. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

If he left over 6mil, he just wanted out.  F 'im.

That's not on mgt.  He wanted gone.

Bud should be fired and never allowed to be GM again. One of the worst GM's ever.

This "team" is a total f***ing wreck now.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

1 minute ago, WraithSentinel said:

$6 Million apart and these idiots get cheap now?  This damn franchise can't take one step forward with shooting itself in the damn foot and falling back on their ass.

Clearly they did not view Whoreford as worth what he was asking? I am sure they stretched their offer as far 

as they were willing to go