• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tito Horford: "There wasn’t as much motivation for him when he saw all the empty seats when they were winning"

GameTime

25 minutes ago, Dejay said:

And who is the best fanbase? Chicago, who sells out Wrigley but never shows up for White Sox games? Boston, who had as many empties as the Hawks did before Ray Allen and Garnett joined Pierce? Cleveland, who couldn't locate their arena without GPS before drafting Lebron? St. Louis, who lost not one but TWO NFL teams, and stopped showing up years before Kronke turned heel on them? 

A strong case can be made that any city with multiple sports teams have its share of bandwagon fans when things are good and ducking for cover when they know that the pain's coming. National media folks, who never have to pull out their debit cards to pay $$$ for tickets or parking and have a hot buffet waiting for them on press row DO NOT GET THIS AND NEVER WILL. That's why they have such a white-hot hatred for Atlanta and show it every time something like this comes up. Because our city has a keen ability to discern the real McCoy from a fraud, we are WAY quicker to jump ship than other places. The national folks love sports towns who have lemmings who sell out for mediocre teams so that when they have to cover such a team, the crowd makes their event look bigger than it actually is. 

Don't let marks like Tito and the national folks shame you into buying in on a bad product. It's up to the company to create a product worth supporting, not the other way around...

Standing.  Ovation.  Shawty.

One thing I gotta say about the fans that actually do go to the games: get there early and effing cheer the team. It's  not church, get involved. Win, loose or draw I leave every Hawks game hoarse.

1 hour ago, IheartFerry said:

So Alice and Titty Whoreford decided it was not enough to just ditch the Hawks and spit on the club , but had to try to do as much damage as possible in the process. FCK the Whorefords

:Horford: "U mad, bro?  I left it all on the court for you clowns.  I showed plenty of pride vs. CLE .... Celtic Pride.  Ohhhh"

Never delete this emoticon.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

:Horford: "U mad, bro?  I left it all on the court for you clowns.  I showed plenty of pride vs. CLE .... Celtic Pride.  Ohhhh"

No we need this emoticon when we play the Celts and Al is gettin man handled by Dwight.

ps Why does the media (ESPN, nbatv, Internet) think that Boston "got a star" and now is "a free agent destination" cuz they landed a 30 year old Freddie Whorebag?

52 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

No we need this emoticon when we play the Celts and Al is gettin man handled by Dwight.

ps Why does the media (ESPN, nbatv, Internet) think that Boston "got a star" and now is "a free agent destination" cuz they landed a 30 year old Freddie Whorebag?

Like I said before, when players leave the Hawks they suddenly become 'stars' while here they are good players.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Like I said before, when players leave the Hawks they suddenly become 'stars' 

It's BS... I know it's been going on since I was a fan in 86, but still... Much like I often ask u JBH...

WHAT DID THE HAWKS EVER DO TO THE MEDIA??? Lol

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I am not high on Whoreford like others here. I would have been fine with him leaving but could have done without the rusty dagger

2 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

I am not high on Whoreford like others here. I would have been fine with him leaving but could have done without the rusty dagger

Is this @IheartFerry? Name change to @IheartVolt

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Is this @IheartFerry? Name change to @IheartVolt

Waaaait a minute.  Did we get a name change?  How did he think he could sneak that past us.  Major party foul

12 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

He shoulda changed it to IHeartanythingnonAliceWhorebag...:-|

Way too dirty.. I have ethics

55 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

We demand an explanation,  sir.

:Horford: "Honey where should I play?  I can't make a decision for myself and you're the head of household."

:Horford: "Dad should I go after that rebound?  No, I might get hurt and not get a big contract?  Ok...."

This is a lot of fun now that I've given it a shot.  I agree with @kg01, never let this emoticon die.

8 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

:Horford: "Honey where should I play?  I can't make a decision for myself and you're the head of household."

:Horford: "Dad should I go after that rebound?  No, I might get hurt and not get a big contract?  Ok...."

This is a lot of fun now that I've given it a shot.  I agree with @kg01, never let this emoticon die.

:Horford: "Hey, I use the term 'boss' rather loosely."

Mods, @PSSSHHHRRR87 methinks a Howard emoticon could make things a lil more spicy.  Jussayin .....

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

We demand an explanation,  sir.

Explanation of what? I did not change my name , I simply modified my name douche-nozzle. Besides you been bugging me bout changing it so shut your pie hole meme boy

14 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

Explanation of what? I did not change my name , I simply modified my name douche-nozzle. Besides you been bugging me bout changing it so shut your pie hole meme boy

With the frequency this team changes their colors, you'll need a new name soon enough.

1 hour ago, IheartVolt said:

Way too dirty.. I have ethics

Do you?  You tried to sneak a name-change by us you heartless summa bish.

23 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

Haha, sounds like I struck a nerve?  I'm kidding and, yes, I wanted a name-change so we're all proud of you for letting go of Dan E's teat.